Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge for a fallen Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Revenge for a fallen Love Empty
PostSubject: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 am

Kyoukou and Nakuro arrived at the Abandoned Warehouse docks. "I'm not sure what they want me for you I could understand you killed one of there people but as for me i've no idea." "They want you here cuz they know that you know me and my daughter and that your going out with her so anything they do to hurt her they want both of the people she loves there to see it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:14 am

Yumeko awoke chained to a wall."Where am i who are you...."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 am

"Well lets go we'd best not keep them waiting." Kyoukou and Nakuro approached the only building that would work for a hideout. Nakuro pounded on the door. "Hey we're here just like you wanted now what is it that you want us for?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am

Yumeko pulled at the chains."Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 am

Kyoukou suddenly grabbed his head and started groaning. "My boy what's wron........ Nakuro noticed then that Kyoukou didn't have the sealing necklace around his neck. "This is not good i don't see how you managed to hold it in such a weakened state but i don't think it's staying in much longer." The building door opened. "Well now took you 2 long enough what's wrong with him." "Nothing he has a headache he just got out of the Infirmary today and is still recovering from a fight the other day." "Yes i can see how that would be a problem well i admire him for his dedication." One of the men reached out to pull them through closer to the gang boss. "Don't touch me." The man pulled his hand away. "Amazing that your daughter fell in love with a human just like you did isn't it must be a demon thing." It occured to Nakuro just then that they didn't know that Kyoukou was a half-demon he prayed to himself silently. "Please don't let them find out till my daughter is safe."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 am

Yumeko started singing and wouldnt stop.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am

"Bring my daughter out here now or this meeting is over and you'll all die tonight and i'll get her back." "Now now no need for that boys bring her out here and don't hurt her i promised that if he came and brought the boy the she wouldn't come to harm." Kyoukou and Nakuro waited patiently Kyoukou was still holding his head concentrating on keeping his demon inside.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 am

Yumeko walked out one of the men dead Yumeko draging him behind her singing this.

Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:46 am

Kyoukou sat in one of the chairs in the room he was having trouble holding in his demon and it was getting harder with every moment that passed. "There she is and we've not done anything to her though it looks like she did do something to my men though can't say as that i blame her to tell you the truth were i her i likely would do the same to those who kidnapped me. Let the man have his daughter." As it turned out the man didn't know that Kyoukou was a half-demon so this was perfect the instant Yumeko got into Naruko's arms he took off and yelled back. "Kyoukou it's ok let it out." With a deafening roar Kyoukous demon form appeared and quickly moved to block the path between all the men and Yumeko and Nakuro. "You all die here for what you've done." half the men in the room stumbled back in fright the Leader stood from his chair drawing a sword. "Looks like i get to kill 3 demons tonight......." Before he could say anything more Kyoukou picked him up off the ground and hurled him back into a group of his men. "You'll not lay a finger on either of them."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 am

Yumeko smiled and watched Kyoukou.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am

After awhile of fighting nearly all of the men around were dead and not one had gotten past Kyoukou but he was getting tired and the men knew it and were biding there time till they could get past him. "Ok he's getting tired if we wait long enough we'll be able to beat him." "But he's killed nearly all of us and there was over 100 of us here and we're down to what 15 now?" "That's besides the point look at him he's only a half demon once he's tired enough he'll change back into a normal person and we can easily over power him." "I don't think it's that eas.........." The man was cut off when Kyoukou howled and charged the group of men tearing into them with blinding speed he killed another 8 of them before the group broke apart one man tried rushing towards Yumeko and Nakuro but was caught in the back with a ball of fire. [i]"Wait he can throw fire too well that's not fair." "Quit you bitchin and move we need to take him down right now." "The seven of us versus a demon like him?" Kyoukou moved back between Yumeko, Nakuro and the 7 remaining men.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Yumeko kissed Kyoukou."Kill'em honey go nuts."Yumeko giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 pm

As if Yumeko kiss gave him more strength Kyoukou took a deep breath and his heavy breathing stopped and he started to breath more evenly. "With pleasure." Kyoukou shot across the room so fast that the first 2 men closest to him were falling to the ground by the time you could see him killing the 3rd a 4th man pulled a gun and aimed over towards Yumeko but then screamed in pain as his arm flew into the air the last 3 men dropped their weapons and started to run away but all were cut short and were soon dead. "Looks to be all of them we should be safe now" "Counting me out so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Yumeko giggled and smiled at Kyoukou and Nakuro."Can i do it since he killed my mother."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Kyoukou turned back into a human state. "Go for it i need to rest anyway i didn't think i would make it to the end." Kyoukou walked over to Nakuro and Yumeko but he still moved as if he were in demon form.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Yumeko took out her guitar and walked over to the man and just stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:54 pm

"Going to sing me to death Ha don't make me laugh." Kyoukou and Nakuro both started laughing "He has no clue how true that really is does he." "Appears to be that way." Kyoukou's face turned serious and he looked right at the man and Yumeko. "Yumeko honey send this man to hell for all he's done he deserves worse but alas we can't bring that about."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Yumeko chuckled."Are you stupid i'd never waste my time on you."Yumeko walked into a room then back out with his wifes corpse and his new borns corpse."Now you have nothing no henchmen no wife or kids...this is for killing my mother and baby brother who was about to be born you fag."Yumeko said tossing there corpses on him and walking out with Kyoukou and Nakuro.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Kyoukou stood and walked beside Yumeko back to the guild or almost back to the guild he collapsed partway back looking down he had opened all of he previous wounds and had a few new ones. "This sucks i need to stop getting hurt all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Yumeko giggled and helped Kyoukou up and walked him to the Infirmiry.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 pm

[Return to the guild]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for a fallen Love   Revenge for a fallen Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge for a fallen Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Outside of Mystic City :: Abandoned Warehouse Docks-
Jump to: