Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 am

Neildren started sucking on Kyora's breast moaning against them though muffled you could still make out Neildren saying. "K-Kyora faster."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 am

Kyora rode faster and harder."Ahhhhh it feels good Neildren!"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 am

Neildren picked up Kyora and turned around setting her back against the side of the hot spring and started thrusting his hips pushing his cock deep into Kyora. "Kyora it so good!"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 am

Kyora moaned louder and more.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am

Neildren thrust his hips faster and he was moaning loudly and breathing heavily with the exertion of the sex with Kyora. "K-Kyora it feels so great fuck me harder!"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 am

"Ahhhhh N-Neildren!!Harder!!F-Faster!!!."Kyora yelled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 am

Neildren started going harder and faster. "Ahhhh Kyora i'm cumming!!"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

Kyora moaned louder and louder holding onto Neildren cumming all over his cock."Ahhhhh!Neildren i'm cumming!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 am

Neildren came inside of Kyora holding her to him. After have spent his cum inside her he looked her in the eyes. "I love you and I missed you I'm glad to be back."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am

Kyora kissed Neildren deeply holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:38 am

Neildren lifted Kyora back off of his cock. "It's decided Kyora i'm staying here with you i'm not leaving for any reason least of all for the guild. I rather like being here with you and I've left you along for far too long in my opinion besides that I want to be here with you i could barely concentrate while i was at the guild i was thinking about you the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 am

Kyora giggled and finished washing and got out grabbing a towel drying off.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 am

Neildren finished cleaning up and climbed out of the water taking the other towel drying off and started to put back on his pants and other clothes. "Oh and by the way I have a gift for you it's down at the house."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 am

"Okay."Kyora giggled putting on her clothes getting Neildren to carry her home."Hehehe Carry me home!"Kyora said giggling snuggling into Neildren.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 am

Neildren picked up Kyora in his arms carrying her down to the house. "I could get used to this." Neildren was in front of the house and approached the door he put his back against the door to open it and once inside set down Kyora. "There we are my sweet maiden home safe at last."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 am

Kyora looked around."Wheres the Gift Neildren."Kyora said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 am

Neildren went upstairs and pulled his gift from it pack he had it wrapped in just plain brown paper and it was in a box. "Here you go i picked this up from a shop on my way back home." Neildren handed Kyora the box containing the gift.

this is the gift but it's in a box
Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Necklace_RubyCZCross_MAIN
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:27 am

Kyora opened it and saw it."Neildren...its beautiful."Kyora said leaning in kissing Neildren deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

"I had been hoping you would like it." Neildren kissed Kyora back a little more passionately. "I wasn't sure if you would or not I didn't know what type of things you liked."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am

"I Love you Neildren."Kyora kissed him with passion pulling him over to the couch placing the cross down on a table getting ontop of Neildren making out with him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 am

Neildren wrapped his arms around Kyora. "Kyora my love I vow to stay by your side at all times an i will be here when you need me if you want something name it and you will have it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 am

Kyora blushed and hugged Neildren tightly jumping into his arms."I Love you."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:29 am

Neildren held Kyora in his arms "I love you too. So now that we've had a great start to the day what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 am

"I'll make some lunch and you go watch some T.V. with Fang."Kyora said kissing Neildren getting down out of his arms walking over to the Kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

"As fun as that sounds I think i'll go get something else I got for you I forgot about it hahaha sorry i'll get that but you can't have it until after lunch k." Neildren ran upstairs and Fang followed right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring   Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyora's Trip to the Mountian Hotspring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Outside of Mystic City :: Hotsprings-
Jump to: