Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strip Bar!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Strip Bar! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Bar!   Strip Bar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 am

"Hmmmm sounds better the cooked rabbit which is what I had for the last week before I was able to make it back here."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: Strip Bar!   Strip Bar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 am

Maika laughed and finished cooking giving Dailmora a big helping of the food and setting there food on the table in front of them Maika eating 3/4 of hers putting the rest in the fridge rushing up stairs changing into a black dress and black heels her hair down Maika kissed Dailmora."I'm going out with Sarasa and Kyora tonight its Kyora's birthday go over to Ryota's house with Neildren and have some guy time."Maika said kissing Dailmora grabbing her purse and walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Strip Bar!   Strip Bar! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 am

"As much as I would like to I can't I have to go find those 2 recruits i was telling you about they've gone missing though for those 2 it's likely that they just don't want to be found they are half-demons much like Neildren so i'm sure that they're fine but i need to get them away from the guild as soon as I can." Dailmora stood and said as he followed Maika out the door.

[end of topic changing to new time frame]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip Bar!   Strip Bar! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip Bar!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Bars-
Jump to: