Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Empty
PostSubject: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 pm

"Well were here finally lets go get the room and then we'll go start the party." "Alright sounds good to me we haven't done something like this in a long time anyway so it'll be interesting." "You could say that again never thought we would do one again to be honest. How you doin Kyoukou?" "I don't care what's the point not like i've anyone else to do much with that's the only reason i'm here." They walked up to the desk clerk. "Well try to cheer up maybe she'll come back maybe there was just something she needed to do or was afraid of you said it once that she was never big on being around people." "If she was coming back she would have by now the point is she don't want me around that's why she left she hates me and that's all there is to it." "Shut up already she don't hate you and you damn well know it now try to have fun and celebrate you damn birthday. Hi i'd like one of your rooms for 4 please." Ryota looked at everyone. "That ok with you guys? we could make the party last that way?" as one they all replied. "Yea sure."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 pm

"Yes sir."Yumeko saw Kyoukou and reconized him imeadetly she quickly got the room key and recipt and gave it too them."Breakfast is served from 6am to 11am."Himeko ran behind the counter up to Yumeko."Mommy!Mommy!Look i drew a picture!"Himeko smiled and giggled showing Yumeko the picture of a Kitten."Yes and its Very good Himeko."Himeko sounded out Yumeko's tag."Yu-Me-Ko."Himeko said."But your not Yumeko your mommy."Yumeko laughed and poked Himeko's nose."My names Yumeko but to you i'm Mommy."Yumeko said setting Himeko down letting her go draw more."Sorry about that will that be all Gentelmen."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Kyoukou stood there unmoving while the other started off towards the room Ryota looked back. "Kyoukou let's go" "Leave him we'll get him in a minute when we head off for the party." "I'll grab his things so they don't sit here or they'll never make it to the room." Kyoukou sat down on the floor still unable to think clearly. "Did i hear that name correctly can it really be her?" "Good hell let's go we'll get him in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Himeko ran over to Kyoukou."Sir i'm sorry but its not story time yet."Himeko smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Kyoukou still just sat there. "Yumeko.......Yumeko. Can it really be you?" Kyoukou muttered quietly to himself the only one that could have heard him was Himeko.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Himeko stood up and said loudly."Mommy!This man is calling you!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Kyoukou stood and turned towards the door. "I better go before I get in her way she didn't want me here in the first place." Kyoukou started towards the door on his way out he didn't want to disturb her "She must be happy to be away besides she must already have found someone else she even had a kid too so there would be no point in me talking to her now it would accomplish nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Yumeko stopped him and took him over to Himeko."Shes your daughter..."Yumeko said hand in hand with Kyoukou her bangs covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Kyoukou pulled away from her. "What's it matter you never wanted me around in the first place that's why you left me cuz you didn't want me am I right if i'm wrong then tell me why......why leave like that and after all this time why wouldn't you come back?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:54 pm

"Cause i didnt belong there...i dont belong in a world with such happy people..."Himeko held onto Yumeko picking her up."I'll end my shift and we'll go home Himeko..."Himeko looked up at Kyoukou then back at Yumeko."Why does Daddy not want me..."Himeko started to cry on Yumeko's shoulder as Yumeko walked away with Himeko."He dosent hate you Himeko he hates Me..."Yumeko said holding in her tears walking out of the motel.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Kyoukou stood there only for a moment. Then ran out the door after her. "Yumeko wait!!!!!! Yumeko please don't go." Kyoukou grabbed hold of her shoulder. "Yumeko please why would you think you don't belong what in the world would have put that in your head? You belong where the world needs you and that's the way things are ok. Look I don't know what makes you think you don't belong around happy people or maybe it's you feel you don't deserve happiness but were that true would you have been granted such a beautiful daughter let alone of kept her were any of that true? You deserve happiness just as much as anyone and you belong around it just as much as anyone think about that for a sec aren't you happy everyday you wake up and see her smiling little face aren't you happy to know that if anything she'd would always love you? Does it even matter that even after all this time I've never stopped loving you i've wanted you back everyday since you left and i've regretted not coming to find you I thought you didn't want me and that's why you left but if that's not true then stay if you want me if you want to try at being around happiness to be around other that are happy then come with me but I know that you are meant to be around happiness just because of her you wouldn't have her if you weren't meant to be around it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Yumeko began to cry and Himeko extended her Arms to Kyoukou for him to hold her."I Love You Kyoukou i wanna come back please take me back."Yumeko said crying.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Kyoukou took Himeko and put his arm other arm around Yumeko. "I never wanted you gone in the first place Yumeko that's what hurt the most was not having you around." Kyoukou looked at Himeko. "So she's mine?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Yumeko nodded kissing Kyoukou then kissing Himeko's cheek."Himeko Kikora"Yumeko said wipping her tears.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Kyoukou stood helping Yumeko up off the ground. "Please come with me I want to spend as much time with you both as I can plus today's my birthday so i'd like to spend it with my....i guess you pretty much my family then aren't you? Although I think we'll have to get married for our daughter's sake if nothing else though i'd marry you even if it weren't for her so either way i guess what i'm getting at here is if you'll marry me Yumeko?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:25 am

Yumeko smiled and kissed Kyoukou."Yes.Yes i'll marry you."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 am

"Hahaha Yes I thought you would." Kyoukou tossed Himeko in the air catching her in his arms and the started to tickle her. "Yep definitely mine ticklish in the exact same spots as me and she has to be yours cuz she's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 am

Yumeko laughed."Well i hope shes mine she did come out of me."Yumeko took Himeko and put her down and took her to the car."We'll go home in a second buckle yourself in."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 am

"Can I come with you I want to be with you I'm tired of being around those guys they all get along with each other but I don't really know them they are always badgering me please let me come with you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 am

Yumeko took Kyoukou's hand and walked over to the car door with him Yumeko drove with them to her house taking out Himeko walking up to the house.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 am

Kyoukou walked up with Yumeko and Himeko to the house. "Looks like a nice place Yumeko although compared to Ryota's place it's very small i'm serious you could fit the entire Academy inside his house it's insane oh and they say he's a wizard but i've yet to see any proof can you believe that they claim he's a wizard then why doesn't he ever use his ability?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 am

Yumeko smiled as Himeko ran up too her room."Mommy i'm going to play with Kalik okay!"Yumeko took off her work clothes and put on some jeans and a white tank top with no shoes or sock her hair down."Okay Himeko!Just dont let her bite you!Oh and what do you want for dinner!"Yumeko said looking threw the fridge as a group of 5 baby snakes came slithering down the stairs up to Kyoukou hissing barely able to hear them."Mommy!Kalik's babies got out!"Himeko said as she carring a big snake in her arms.
OOC:
Mother
The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Black_racer_big

Not Poision
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:00 am

"Ahhh nice baby snakes." Kyoukou knelt down and held his hand out all 5 little baby snakes slithered into his hands. "Hmmm non poisonous i see well at least there's that much although they can still be pretty vicious if they want to be." The 5 babies coiled up Kyoukou's arm 3 came to rest on one shoulder the other 2 moved to his other.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 am

Himeko lead Kyoukou up to her room and put the snakes back into there cage.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 am

"So Himeko do you like it here how have you been all these years?" Kyoukou knelt down next too Himeko. He set the last baby in it's cage and helped Himeko with the mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash   The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Motel in Celestial Kyoukou's birthday bash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next