Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with Julius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Meeting up with Julius Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Sarasa walking 50+ miles to Celestial City from Mystic City found the Cafe but it was old and beatin down then just as if Magic Julius knocked Sarasa out thinking no one saw him he tied Sarasa up taping her mouth shut shoving her in the back of his car driving away to a old building when 1 guy came out holding guns."Is this the girl?""Yea shes my Sister."
Julius sighed."Shes your newest slave up for Auction."Julius chuckled and the man handed him a breif case with 500,000 yen in it Julius got in his car and drove away."I'm sorry Sarasa Forgive me..."
Slave Dealer:
Meeting up with Julius 3608051607_fd90fd46ae_o
Slave Sarasa(just with blonde hair):
Meeting up with Julius Chain10
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Ryota watched and listened he couldn't believe that Julius could do such a thing to his own sister. Once Julius was away Ryota went up to the building and knocked on the door still cloaked no-one would see him but at the same time he sent a message back to his house. "DAILMORA MAIKA BOTH OF YOU GET TO CELESTIAL CITY RIGHT NOW." Ryota stood waiting for someone to open the door to the building he also built a sword under his cloak he was going to get in their and save Sarasa he knew the building well and already knew that the building itself had no other exit's another perk to being a wizard was that he could scan a building so he also knew exactly where Sarasa was. As the door opened the was suddenly a loud ringing gunshot that echoed through the air and the main at the door fell back Ryota looked over to see Neildren Maxreit running towards the door. Ryota didn't waste his time he slipped inside and started to where Sarasa was at.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:12 pm

There was no one there The Man had already taken Sarasa to the slave auction.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Ryota followed the man keeping a close watch on him he waited until the last instant and then spoke out. "I wouldn't be keeping her very long or you'll suffer the consequences." he used his magic and started making it sound like there were numerous people around. "Were on to you and were closer than you think." "Don't make a mistake or we will find you." It seems he made one since we already know where he is." "Yes it would seem that way one of our agents is already behind you." "Don't worry though you'll not be able to see him he's farther than you think he is." The man carrying Sarasa was looking around frantically so Ryota used this opening to knock the man to the ground with a blast of air Sarasa went flying up into the air Ryota quickly moved to catch her his cloak still up. Catching her in his arms she instantly disappeared to anyone around.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Sarasa shaken up scared crying.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Ryota rushed back to the Manor but first he used his magic and tracked down Julius sending him a message "Julius you will die for this i'll not let you get away with trying to sell your sister for slavery and i'll make sure she know that it was you that did it don't forget i'm a wizard and i did see everything so you will pay for what you've done." Ryota looked down at Sarasa i'll get us home don't worry im here to protect you im sorry i followed you but it seems a good thing i did." Ryota was already half way back to Mystic city.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Sarasa with so much pent up anger burst out of Ryota's arms rushing back to Julius at speeds of 150+ mph in a Demonic voice saying."Onii come Play!"Sarasa in front of Julius picking him up her eyes pure red where the white parts black her fangs long as they can be."Onii play with me!"Sarasa said in the Demonic voice her hand breaking Julius's throat.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Ryota appeared out of nowhere and pulled Sarasa off Julius using his magic to knock Julius away Ryota looked at Sarasa. "Sarasa stop you don't want to do this trust me he's not worth the energy need to kill him he's lowly scum that's why he left you alone he don't really care for you no brother would sell his sister into slavery if he loved her or even cared for her he'll die in due time let him live knowing that everyone that he once held dear hates him and that no matter what he does he'll never get them back to him if you killed him now it would only be an escape from it all so he would welcome the death right now let him suffer over what he did let him know that he messed up and that nothing he can do will fix it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Julius yelled."They where gonna kill her if i didnt!it was eaither i sell her to them or they kill her!!!"Sarasa normal again ran over to julius hugging him."Onii...i'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:49 pm

"What makes you think they could have killed her it's not easy getting into a wizards house and besides if you were smarter you would have figured out a way to do it otherwise there always another way you could have told us and you damn well know it." Ryota wasn't going to trust Julius that easily not after what he did and from what he had seen Julius was only saying it to spare himself. "If you can prove what you say is true i'll believe you but until you do that i'm sorry but i'll not let you near Sarasa and you won't get near my house either nor will you do much good at getting close to Mystic city Dailmora has eyes and ears all over the place." Ryota reached down and took hold of Sarasa pulling her away from Julius. "I'm not trying to be rude Sarasa but until he proves what he says is true it would be best if we not let him to close cuz if he's lying he can easily do the same thing again once we relax."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Sarasa looked at Julius tears streaming down her cheeks Julius hugged her tight whispering. "Dont worry Sarasa he cant keep you from me forever i'm your brother i'll always be here for you no matter what."Julius began to sing Takeda no Komoriuta (Takeda Lullaby) to Sarasa like he did when she was little
"Mori mo iyagaru
Bonkara saki nya
Yuki mo chiratsuku shi
Komo naku shi

Bon ga kita tote
Nani ureshi karo
Katabira wa nashi
Obi wa nashi

Kono ko yo naku
Morioba ijiru
Mori mo ichinichi ni
Yaseru yara

Hayomo yuki taya
Kon zaisho koete
Mukou ni mieru wa
Oya no uchi...
Mukou ni mieru wa
Oya no uchi."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:03 pm

"I said prove what you say is true and i'm more than glad to let you to hang out and be together but right now it's just not a good thing to do you could easily prove it right now if you thought for a moment Julius like firstly how they would have gotten to her to kill her and why kill her once they got there it's not like they would have to they would have gotten her and been able to sale here without having to pay anyone else tell me exactly what their plans would have been and i'll leave it at that and tell me what stopped you from trying to tell us what was going on and i'll be more than glad to let you two be together again."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Sarasa fell asleep in Julius's arms."I faked my death cause of the Massive debt i was in...i found that guy at the time i didnt know he was a slave auctioner...he saw a Picture of Sarasa and told me to get her for him i refused and said she was my little sister he put his gun up to me and said..."if i dont get the girl i'll find her and kill her"...i had to do it to protect Sarasa...i didint want my sister to die okay..."Julius said holding Sarasa close crying silently into her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Ryota watch Julius a moment "Hold still i'm going to just solve all this at once and just look through your mind don't worry i'll only target the thing you've told me." Ryota scanned through his mind and found all that Julius was saying was true. "Well Julius i do have to say that im sorry and that i hope everything works out i truely do....." Ryota sensed something coming and barely caught a glimpse of something coming though the air towards Julius's back he quickly grabbed Julius and spun him around putting Julius where Ryota had been moments before and without time to spare the bolt of a crossbow slammed into Ryota's back knocking him forward into Julius Ryota whispered into Julius's ear "Run quickly as you can back to my manor it has spells around it they won't be able get you there and you'll be safe don't worry the spells never fade." Ryota slumped to the ground unable to stand any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:24 pm

The sound woke Sarasa when Julius was driving with her back to the manor Sarasa stuck her head out the window seeing Ryota looking like hes dead."R-Ryota!!!"Sarasa scram out sobbing.Julius slammed on the brakes rushing back for Ryota picking him up putting him in his car."Your my sisters Boyfriend if she loves you that much your coming with us."Sarasa climbed around back sobbing holding Ryota."Thank you Ryota..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Ryota unconscious from the loss of blood he was barely breathing and his pulse was very weak.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Sarasa took off her crystal necklace pearcing it into her hand blood flowing into the crystal if filled up red blood red Sarasa put it around Ryota's neck it filling his body back with blood making him conscious again Sarasa hidding the fact without the crystal she woukd most likely die within the next 24 hours but it was worth it to save Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Ryota woke up and started the healing process for himself and then he used magic to open the wound on his back that still held the bolt. "Sarasa grab the bolt and pull it out."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Sarasa pulled the bolt out just like Ryota asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Ryota finished healing himself and then said to Sarasa. "Take your amulet back i'll be fine now you'll not be dying for me to live otherwise there's no point for me to live."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Sarasa hugged Ryota."keep it on until we know you have enough blood in your body."Sarasa said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

"I'll be fine Sarasa i've got my magic supporting my life right now i could do it before cuz i didn't have the strength but i don't want you dying on me to save my life so take your amulet back i just need rest now i'll be fine for the most part come morning but we need to get to the manor or none of us will live to see morning anyway so the faster you drive Julius the better." Ryota didn't wait to see if Sarasa would take the amulet off and took it off himself putting it back around her neck. "Besides im not one for jewelery and it looks better on you too." Ryota chuckled lightly then laid back down on Sarasa's lap. "Now i'll rest I promise i'll be fine without it ok I Love You Sarasa and wouldn't lie to you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Sarasa smiled and let Ryota rest on her lap till they got to the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 am

(Returned to the Vexris Manor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with Julius   Meeting up with Julius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with Julius
Page 1 of 1