Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Empty
PostSubject: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Maika and Sarasa have travled to Keldvier with Dailmora's instructions Sarasa clinging to Maika's arm."Maika think we'll find my Onii."Maika smiled and kissed Sarasa's forehead."Yea i'm sure."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

The bartender looked over and saw 2 women come through the door. "Evening ladies how are you this evening is there anything i can help you with?" The place being a pub/inn it was fairly noisy but not to the point of of total annoyance more just like being in a small store with music playing over the speakers and having 20 people talking and laughing all at once.

(Hours before Maika and Sarasa's arrival)

Neildren Maxreit gets a phone call from a old friend Dailmora. "Dailmora!Its been Ages!How are you." Dailmora chuckles on the other end. "Good Neildren Maxreit i need a Favor?" Neildren Maxreit says. "Of Corse anything." Dailmora says. "I Need you to give these two girls named Sarasa and Maika all the Information you have on Julius Matsumo."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Sarasa and Maika walking into the pub over to the Bartender."Yea you know anything about a Man Named Julius Matsumo."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm

"I've heard that name somewhere before......" The Bartender stood there thinking for a moment. "Yea come to think of it a man by that name stayed here about 3 months back or something like that anyway. What is you ladies need of him?" "Hey bartender another drink down here please."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Maika nodded."He faked his death when his sister here was seven we wanna ask him why."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm

"That would be best asked to someone who actually talked with the man. So i would guess that your Maika Rikyu and that the depressed one there is Sarasa Matsumo am I right."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Maika walked down to the man."Yes i'm Maika Riyku and this is Sarasa Matsumo."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 pm

"Names Neildren Maxreit and i know the man your looking for."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Maika started to get angry with the thought of Julius."What do you know tell us everything."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

"You'll get your information but first i want my drink. Bartender Drink."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Maika slams her hand on his table."Listen You'll tell us everything now!"Maika shouted angrily with the thought of Julius leaving Sarasa abandoned thoses years ago.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Neildren stood and grabbed Maika by the throat and slammed her against the wall. "And I told you that you'd get you information all I want is my drink im not apt to talking without a drink and i'll not be starting tonight." He then released her and went and sat back down. Besides that i already had to give you the info by request of Dailmora as it was he was right you are quick to temper and i felt like testing it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Sarasa wearing high heels kicked Neildren against the wall cause of being a full pure blood vampire her eyes glowed bright red and she barred her fangs as Neildren carrying him outside to the ally slamming him upside the bricks bitting his neck repeatedly inflicting massive pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Neildren grabbed hold of Sarasa and threw her back down the the ally drawing his blade in one hand and his gun in the other he pointed the gun directly at Sarasa. "Move and you die vampire. I'm not apt to slaying vampires and i'd rather not start now but i will defend myself if you thought Dailmora was strong when you stood against him the day you met he's never once bested me in a fight and likely never will. Now stand down or die the choice is your's." "Neildren put the weapons down Sarasa stop now before you hurt yourself Neildren here is a Half demon and not one to be messed with."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Sarasa threw him to the wall going back in for Maika."Maika...Lets go where never gonna find Onii......he faked his death cause of me i bet...I Know it..."Maika got up and hugged Sarasa wipping Sarasa's tears."Its okay Sarasa i'm here for you."Maika said hugging Sarasa close Sarasa sobbing walking out of the pub back towards the road they came on back to Mystic City."Onii Must hate me Maika he must hate me...."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

"Sarasa Maika wait where do you think your going?" "Yea there's a reason Dailmora sent you here a little rude of him not to really tell you but there's a good reason." "Well let's hope so anyway so Julius what brings you to these parts again haven't seen for what 3 months now?" "Well I'm here cuz i'm still traveling but it seems i showed up just in time to stop a fight that likely would have destroyed the entire town. Now Sarasa wait don't go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Sarasa dropped to her knees sobbing repeating over and over."Onii Hates me Julius Hates me Brother hates me...I'm the Reason he faked his death..."Sarasa kept repeating sobbing screaming it.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Julius rushed over to Sarasa "Sarasa I don't hate you i'm sorry i never told you why i left and faked my own death but there was good reason behind it i'm sorry i did that to you and that i never contacted you for what I did and explained it afterwards but there was a lot at stake and i didn't want to put you in the trouble that had been following me can you ever forgive your idiot of a brother for having hurt you so?" Julius put his arms around Sarasa and pulled her into a hug. "If not i'd understand why."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Sarasa clung to Julius sobbing."Onii-chan!I Missed you so much!"Sarasa said crying into Julius.Maika walked over to Dailmora and Kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:22 pm

"Dailmora why why did you send them here?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Maika hit Julius over the head as hard as she could."CAUSE SARASA WAS GONNA OFF HERSELF INTO THE LAKE CAUSE OF YOU FAKING YOUR DEATH YOU IDIOT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 pm

"Maika i know you mean well but hit me again and it'll be the last thing you ever do what i meant is the comment that the he made earlier when they first got here." Julius gestured to Ryota seems how he didn't know who he was. "He had said that there was a reason Dailmora had sent you two here i was wanting to know what it was i mean obviously it was to find me but he had you come here on this precise day and to top it off Neildren here doesn't hang around this town very often he's here less than i am and by the looks of things he's been here all day which isn't like him he usually only stays here for a few hours and then leaves i would say Dailmora had him come here to help you two but i think there's more to it than that."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Sarasa got up and went over to Ryota kissing him deeply Maika going into the pub getting a cup of ice and pouring it down Julius's shirt."Thats for abandoning Sarasa!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:47 pm

"Ok..Ok..Ok would everyone just stop for a moment and lets get all this stuff sorted out. Firstly why is a human here and secondly who the heck is he." Julius gestured but didn't look at Ryota and Sarasa"Then i want to know Dailmora why you sent the two of them here on this exact day and had Neildren waiting in the Pub all day long. Lastly Neildren I want to know why you were about to kill my sister when i got here. If these things can't be answered i won't be staying here." You could clearly hear the anger in Julius's voice though everything was just starting to make him mad cuz everyone was more concerned about messing around than they were about explaining things to him. "Nothing may seem out of place for any of you but you seem to all forgotten that i've been gone and away from most everyone here except Dailmora and Neildren here and i've not seen them for 3 months. So either explain or sit here and watch me leave doesn't matter to me." Julius looked towards Sarasa and the man he still didn't know and got overly angered and shot across the ground and lifted him clear of the ground. "And what exactly do you think your doing with my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 am

Sarasa scared for Ryota's safety she knew how protective Julius was with Sarasa Julius wasnt a very Violent Person except when it came to Sarasa Julius was a pure blood Vampire also but he was much more powerful than Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next