Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Empty
PostSubject: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 am

Sarasa sighed walking into her house with a few groceries setting them down in the Kitchen and turning on the T.V. going into her bedroom changing into a pair of comphy jeans and a loose tee putting her blonde long curls up into a pony tail setting the garbage out beside her door going back into her Kitchen perparing dinner.

Last edited by Sarasa Matsumo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 am

Ryota had been headed home but had been called by the Apartment management they had asked him to come over and do some of the clean up cuz the usual guy had called in sick today. Reluctantly he had accepted and they promised they would pay him a little more than usual since he had been doing alot more work as of late. "Man the guy calls in sick all the time I wouldn't be amazed that since he knew they had someone to fill his shift that he's been doing it on purpose."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

Sarasa put a small bag of Trash out beside her door when Ryota was picking up the trash.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

Ryota looked up to see Sarasa and was a little shocked to see her there. "Sarasa i didn't know you lived here did you have a good day at work?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 am

Sarasa suprised at Ryota voice jumped scared and fell over her heart pounding."R-Ryota...You scared me..."Sarasa said laughing holding her her hand to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 am

"Sorry about that i didn't mean to startle you Sarasa." Ryota took off his work glove he had on and offered his hand down to Sarasa to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am

Sarasa took his hand smiling."You wanna join me for Dinner Ryota-kun."Sarasa said smiling lightly at Ryota a slight blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

"I'd love to but i've got to finish working out here and I wouldn't want to keep you waiting." Ryota put back on his gloves and bent down picking back up the trash bags. "But if you wouldn't mind waiting i should be done fairly soon. If not that's fine i would understand." Ryota started down the hall actually hoping that she would at least say something to even get him away from this work even if it was just to eat then if he had to go back to work afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Sarasa smiled going back in to finish cooking a meal for herself and Ryota setting it up at the table humming to herself thinking."I Hope he cant tell i kinda like him..."Sarasa thought to herself.

OOC:
Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Img_1010
thats what the food looks like
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Ryota was finished with his work and he went to the workers wash room and cleaned up a bit then went up to Sarasa's apartment. "I wonder if she like me i don't know what it is but for some reason i can just talk to her i usually can't talk to anyone but something about her just makes me feel at ease like i don't have to worry about talking around her this is the most i've ever talked to anyone i didn't even talk to the Old Wizard or his wife this much i mean maybe over time but all at once i've never done it with anyone." Ryota thought to himself whilst he was still on his way to Sarasa's.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Sarasa went to get changed into something more sutible cute but sexy she came out wearing a tight black top showing some clevage and a short black mini skirt on with black lace up high heels.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Ryota knocked on Sarasa's door and waited for here to answer. "Man why today of all days am i wearing my worst outfit i wish i had know this was going to happen then i would have carried my nicer clothes with me today. Hmmm come to think of it i've been going to that place for 4 years and working here for a beleive 2 years and yet i had never really seen her at either place before." Ryota started to turn to leave he didn't feel like he was suited properly for something like this.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:48 pm

When Sarasa got to the door Ryota was gone Sarasa waited a hour more and felt as if she'd been stood up Sarasa turned off her T.V. put the food away and ran over to the couch holding a pillow sobbing."I was such a fool thinking he'd ever want to even be near a girl like me."Sarasa said to herself sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Ryota came back in a nicer outfit than what he had on and knocked on Sarasa's door again but with an apology ready as well. (The outfit had a Dark blue overcoat with a goldish colored trim a pair of Trousers that were white with Dark blue stripes going up the side and a pair of Shin high Black boot with kind of a fold top.)
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Sarasa yelled its open crying sobbing into a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:00 pm

"Sarasa it's me Ryota can you please come to the door i want to talk to you." Ryota said through the door he felt so bad for not explaining himself sooner he still had his shirt that he had on earlier under the overcoat and he kept feeling kinda of a hard object in the shirts pocket partly annoyed by what it was he reached in and pulled out a peice of paper he remembered Sarasa giving it to him earlier in the day he unfolded the paper and on it was a phone number. "Now i feel real stupid if i had looked at this earlier i could have called and explained what i was doing to her then none of this would of happened."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Sarasa walked to the door and opened it up tears streaming down her cheeks."Y-Yes..."Sarasa said sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 pm

"I'm sorry i left but i went home to change into something a little nicer than what i had on and i was in such a hurry that i didn't wait for you to answer the door to eplain myself." Ryota couldn't look Sarasa in the eyes he felt he had lost that right so rather he just stared down at the floor. His voice had been shaky and he could feel tears welling up in his eyes he didn't really know why but he felt worse than dirt for having done what he did to Sarasa he didn't even really know her but he wished he did.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Sarasa out of the blue hugged Ryota tight having feelings over whelm her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Ryota was shocked at her reaction he didn't know what to do so he just hugged her back. "I'm sorry but i was gone so long i do believe that you've likely put everything away can you ever forgive me for being so in-curtious to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Sarasa nodded pulling Ryota into her Apartment letting him sit on the couch as she took the food out and heated it up."W-We can still eat if you'd like Ryota."Sarasa said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Ryota smiled and said. "That would be nice Sarasa. I'm sorry that you have to get everything back out just to feed me. It seems that reheating everything might take a moment so why don't you come sit down here." Ryota gestured to the spot on the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Sarasa blushed and walked over beside Ryota and sat down blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Ryota wasn't sure what he was doing he had never been in a situation like this before. "A-um Sarasa is there anything else you had planned for the evening i've got nothing to do I usually just sit up at my house studying or practicing my magic's so i'm open for the entire evening for anything that you may want to do." Ryota wasn't sure how that was going to sound but he hoped it didn't sound to forward or like he was after something he was just doing what he did when he would talk to anyone and tell the truth and what was on his mind. (not that he talked to many people)
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Sarasa ran back to her bedroom and came out with 2 big shoe boxes and set them down on the coffee table opening the lids they where filled to the brim with Dvd's!"We can watch some of these if you'd like Ryota."Sarasa said smiling her tight black top making it look like her breasts are gonna just pop out her skirt almost able to see up her laced up black heels sentuating her legs just right making her look so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Apartments-
Jump to: