Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Sarasa moaned as she felt Ryota's tounge in her wet pussy."ohhhhh Ryota"She moaned his name.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:59 pm

After a moment of licking Sarasa's pussy he moved back up to her. "S-Sarasa do you want me to go in now?" Ryota was breathing heavily from all the excitement he had never been this excited in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Sarasa blushed and nodded."Just be gentle when you pop my cherry."Sarasa said a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:30 pm

"I will Sarasa." Ryota got lined up and slowly started to push his cock into Sarasa's pussy easily going in he stopped for a moment he was sure but it seemed like something was stopping him from going in past the point he was. He pushed a little harder until he slipped the rest of the way in a little fast than he was planning to. He practically slammed the rest of his cock into Sarasa and he let out a low grunt.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 am

Sarasa clung to Ryota crying as he popped her cherry."I-It hurts Ryota."Sarasa said.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:00 am

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you." Ryota felt bad he was trying to be careful and not make it to painful but things hadn't gone as planned.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:04 am

Soon Sarasa started to feel pleasure insted of pain."Ahhhh F-Faster!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:07 am

Ryota was urged on by Sarasa's moaning and started to go faster and he soon was feeling great pleasure and started moaning himself. "O-ooh Sarasa it feels so good.....A-aaaah yes..........mmmmmmm..........yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 am

Sarasa turned so she was on top of ryota."C-Can i ride you."Sarasa said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 am

"Yes Sarasa you can" Ryota was feeling extreme pleasure and was actually nearing his end.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:59 am

Sarasa moaned as she bounced up and down on Ryota cock fast.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:08 am

Ryota was moaning and breathing heavily in between his moaning and grunting he managed to say. "S-Sarasa i......i'm going......i'm going to cum."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 am

Sarasa moaned and came onto Ryota's cock.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 am

Ryota let out a low long moan and came inside Sarasa and at the same instant he felt Sarasa cum on his cock. He reached up and pulled Sarasa down to him kissing her passionately. "Sarasa im glad i got to meet you i'll stay by your side for as long as you wish that is a wizards promise and wizards always keep their promises."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 am

Sarasa smiled and kissed Ryota."I Love you Ryota."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 am

"I love you too Sarasa will you stay with me forever?" Ryota felt selfish for asking the question but he hadn't felt this way about anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am

Sarasa smiled and said."Yes!Yes i will Ryota!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 am

With Sarasa answer Ryota smiled pulled her into a kiss. "I'm sorry but i think i'll go to sleep sorry for sleeping right after sex but it's my first time and it took alot more energy than i thought it would can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 am

Sarasa kissed back snuggling into Ryota falling asleep with him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 am

Ryota woke up just as the sun was coming up he looked over and saw Sarasa on his arm sleeping he carefully moved his arm out from under her and got out of bed put on his underwear and pants unable to find anything else he went to the kitchen he decided he would try to make something for Sarasa cuz she was always cooking she had cooked a great meal for him last night and she was always cooking at Yomehai Resturant so while she was asleep he started to prepare a simple meal for her. Although unlike her he didn't know any traditional Japanese foods let alone how to cook them if he did there was a easy enough meal for him to make that he usually made for himself in the morning at his own house he just hoped that Sarasa had everything he needed. As he went through her cupboards and such he finally gathered everything he needed. He started preparing an Omelet and and hashbrowns with a small stack of pancakes to go with it. "I hope she likes it i don't really know what things she likes but i made the best thing i know how im not a cook im a wizard and i've never really studied into anything but magic and more intellectual things and so i've never thought much on what i cook." Ryota said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 am

Sarasa woke up slowly getting out of bed putting on a pair of black panties with green stripes and a matching bra walking to the bathroom brushing her teeth brushing her hair.walking out to Ryota after putting on the red crystal heart locket her mother gave her as a baby pulling out a picture of her and her mother and father and brother from a shoe box under her bed starting to cry saying to her self."I Miss you Mom."Sarasa said wiping her tears putting on deoderant changing into a pair of jeans and a purple lace up shirt lacing up at the chest walking out smiling at Ryota her face and eyes still red from crying."Goodmorning Ryota."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 am

Ryota looked over at Sarasa and saw that her eye were all red. "Sarasa is something wrong is everything ok?" Ryota weaved a quick spell to the items in his hands so that they would continue to do the cooking and walked over to Sarasa giving her a hug. "Sorry about the mess in your kitchen im not much of a cook breakfast is just about done if you would like to sit down and have some with me i wasn't sure what you like but this is about the only decent thing i can make." Ryota said with a bit of a grin on his face but you could still see that he was worried that something was bothering Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am

Sarasa held her locket."Yes i'm fine..."Sarasa said blushing as Ryota hugged her."Okay would you like me to get the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 am

"No you just sit you've done alot and deserve a bit of a break just let me know what you would like and i'll get it for you." Ryota gestured of to his side to lift the pan off the stove so nothing got burned and made his magic set the food that was done out on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am

Sarasa smiled at Ryota."Orange Juice Please."Sarasa said going to the Table waiting for Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Apartments-
Jump to: