Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Ryota stared at the boxes of DVD's "That's alot of movies Sarasa but yes i'd love to watch some of them with you we can do what ever you want. Besides I wouldn't know what to do i've never done anything like this before." Ryota could feel himself starting to blush so he turned his head off to the side to try and hide it from Sarasa
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Sarasa got up digging threw the Dvd's making it easy for Ryota to see up her skirt and see her wearing black lacey panties with red lace around the rim going over to the dvd player bending over once more putting in "Inuyasha Sword of an Honerable Ruler" walking back over to Ryota sitting down beside him smiling grabing the remote turning on the T.V. and turning on the Dvd player handing the remote to Ryota and going over to the heated up food dipping our plates setting them onto trays walking back over with the dipped food giving Ryota his and Sarasa setting down with hers.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Ryota had watched Sarasa go about doing everything and had seen her panties in all honesty he couldn't take his eyes off of her he wanted to tell her how nice she looked but he just didn't know how he knew she was doing alot of this stuff on purpose but he just didn't know what he was to say if he said the wrong the he was afraid she would get mad at him and he didn't want her mad at him finally he decided he would just say something at hope for the best. "Sarasa you look really great in that outfit it compliments your body really well."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Sarasa smiled blushed and giggled turing towards Ryota."Thanks Ryota!"Sarasa said setting her tray down going and getting out the Drinks."Hey!Ryota what do you want to Drink we have Tea,Milk,Water,Soda,or Lemonade."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Ryota had gotten up and followed Sarasa into the kitchen and over her shoulder said. "Tea would be great thank you Sarasa."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Sarasa poured 2 glasses of tea and turned around coming face to face with Ryota her heart pounding being only centimeters away from Ryota's lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Ryota was so close to Sarasa that he could feel her breath on him his heart was pounding he couldn't control his urge to kiss her so he leaned in the rest of the way and every so lightly kissed her on the lips. Almost the instant he did it he pulled back blushing and started to walk back towards the couch. "Sorry about that i didn't mean to do that."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Sarasa blushed as Ryota kissed her."I-Its O-Okay."Sarasa said walking over to the couch with there drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Ryota sat and ate his dinner and watched the movie with Sarasa when he was done eating he leaned back on the couch. "Well at least i know who's been making my meals at the Resturant now i thought they started to taste different awhile back like someone else had been preparing them and they came out looking a little better too." Ryota chuckled at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am

Sarasa had fallen asleep durring the movie and her head was resting on Ryota's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 am

Ryota looked down at Sarasa asleep on his shoulder he smiled and said to himself. "I think i could get used to this." He leaned back to finish watching the movie but was soon asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am

Sarasa woke up soon after Ryota had fallen asleep she gathered up the dishes and took them to the sink going to her bedroom getting a cover from her bed and a pillow placing it on the couch laying Ryota down onto the pillow covering him up walking back to her bedroom going to her bathroom and taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

Ryota woke up and Sarasa wasnt there he had a blanket over him and a pillow under his head he could hear the shower running and figured that Sarasa must be taking a shower only problem was that his place only had one bathroom the landlord would be asleep and he had already turned in the keys so he couldnt go use the one down in the workers washroom. Ryota got up and headed to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Sarasa are you in there i need to use the bathroom but this is the only one in the house can i come in and use it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 am

Sarasa said."Yea!Sure i'm just washing my hair."Sarasa said trying to Avoid getting Shampoo in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

Ryota walked into the bathroom and went over to the toilet and started going pee. "Thanks i really needed to go i couldn't hold it all that much longer."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am

Sarasa rinsed the shampoo out of her hair turning the shower off got opened the curtian and getting out not relizing Ryota was still in the bathroom her big breasts wet from the water her shaven pussy in site her whole body glistening in the lights from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 am

Ryota looked over having heard the shower turn off and stared in shock at the sit of Sarasa stark naked in front of him he was at a complete loss for words that he just stood there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am

Sarasa smiled and turned to Ryota."What you've never seen a Naked girl before."Sarasa said smirking pinning her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 am

"Aaa no actually i haven't even been around someone else before to tell you the truth." Ryota could feel her body against his and he could feel himself getting horny Sarasa had to be doing this on purpose and strangely Ryota didn't really feel like it was wrong in anyway but he was losing control over his urges and he wrapped his arms around Sarasa and pulled her in tighter and kissed her passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 am

Sarasa kissed Ryota back passionately holding onto him pulling him into her bedroom pulling him onto the bed getting him ontop of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:08 am

Ryota still passionately kissing Sarasa used some magic to start the removal of his own clothes he had no idea what he was doing but this all just seemed so right and he couldn't bring himself to stop it. He pulled away from and stopped for just a moment. "Before we go any farther i think it's only proper that i ask you to first be my girlfriend Sarasa if not then we'll have to stop."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:10 am

Sarasa smiled and kissed Ryota lovingly."Of Corse Ryota!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:33 am

Ryota finished undressing and then continued kissing Sarasa passionately pulling away saying. "just so you know i don't know anything about what to do." then resumed to kiss her his hands start down her body stopping first at her breast.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:05 am

Sarasa blushed cause she knew a little but not much."W-Well the truth is i dont know much eaither."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 am

"Well then i guess we'll just have to do our best." Ryota started to kiss down her body stopping to suck and lick her nipples first then he continued down her body till he was at her pussy. He then proceeded to lick her pussy and he stuck his tongue inside and repeated the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)   Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarasa's Apartment(RatedX)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Apartments-
Jump to: