Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 am

Ryota looked down at Julius his eyes went from his usual blue and faded all the way to a dull grey "Unhand me now or suffer the consequences." Juluis chuckled. "And what can a lowly human do to me to make me suffer consequences." Ryota took that as that Julius wasn't going to let him go and so he built a ball of air and slammed it into Julius's chest sending him flying clear through the pub behind him. Julius landed on the other side of the pub and skidded across the ground. Ryota shot across the ground headed straight towards Julius. Just before Ryota was away Dailmora got a glimpse of his eyes but wasn't fast enough to catch him and called out to everyone else. "We've got to stop him or Julius will be dead and there won't be any faking it this time."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 am

Maika took out Cholophil and jerked Ryota to her and Knocked him out."I Have no idea how Sarasa is with you Ryota your so weird."Sarasa knew the Cholophil wouldnt work and she rushed over to Julius crying scared."Onii are you okay Onii!"Sarasa sobbed holding Julius close.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 am

"What in the hell just happened i got flung though the air as if I wasn't even their what exactly is he Sarasa?" Right after Julius asked his question there was a dull thud to the air and Maika screamed and Ryota shot up into the air. "This will take more than assassin tricks Maika right now Ryota's in a wizards rage and won't stop until either him or his target is dead unless we can actually reason him back down to a manageable level to top it off Ryota's not just a trained wizard he was born as one so that makes him even more dangerous. Julius look out he's headed straight for you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

Sarasa got in front of Julius hoping Ryota would stop seeing her."Onii dont worry i'll stop him...."Sarasa said scared knowing if Ryota wanted Julius bad enough he could kill Sarasa and get to him."If he wants you bad enough he'll kill me so if he does i wanna say...Goodbye Brother."Sarasa said tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 am

Ryota abruptly stopped right infront of Sarasa "S-Sarasa move aside now this is between me and him i warned him once and that's all a wizard gives." Julius moved Sarasa aside. "Now look here kid i'll not stand here cowering behind my sister and apparently she loves you and judging by the fact that you stopped when she got in the way i'd say you do to and don't you think that us fighting each other is hurting her if you love her so much the back down and i will to but if you choose not to i'm right here and i will fight if need be."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 am

Sarasa ran out running back to Mystic City faster than she ever has stopping in a forest half way down the road they came on to Mystic city stoping by a river Sarasa saw a water fall about 100 feet away and took off her Top and Pants and shoes and climbed up the rocks and sat at the top of the falls the water hitting her back and hair remembering her and Julius used to come here as kids."Onii....Ryota....What do i do mom...."Sarasa said and sighed and stood up of the top of the falls jumping down into the deep river swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:28 am

Ryota looked at Julius his eyes faded and went back to their normal color. "My names Ryota and yes i do love your sister i'm sorry if I hurt you hopefully this doesn't effect our relationship." Julius sighed with relief he hadn't really been up to fighting a wizard of any kind let alone fight anyone right now. "And my name is Julius." Julius extended his hand out to Ryota. Ryota took and shook Julius's hand. "Ok you two can kiss and make up later i think it would be best if we were off and if we went to find Sarasa or did you to not notice her take off?" Ryota and Julius looked around and then suddenly they both were off. "I have an idea of where she is so just follow me." "As if things couldn't be worse ones a vampire and is fast as is and the other can practically fly cuz of his magic." Dailmora sighed and started running after the two of them. Picking up Maika who was still in a daze from Ryota's attack. "Oh man i'm gonna feel this in the morning" "Hey i might as well come with i've nothing better to do." Neildren took and followed in tow of Dailmora.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 am

Sarasa floating on the water asleep looking like a floating corpse with little fish nipping at her toes.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 am

Julius lead the group to a waterfall about half-way between Keldvier and Mystic City. "It's likely that she's down there." Ryota looked around and saw her clothes on the ground he walked out into the water and looked down over the edge and saw Sarasa floating in the water unmoving like a corpse. "SARASA!" Ryota worried over what might of happened jumped of the falls remembering half way down that i couldn't swim. "Oh great i swear he doesn't think sometimes." "What do you mean by that?" "He doesn't know how to swim."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:42 am

Sarasa woke up and dove down to Ryota swiming him to shore."What where you thinking honey!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 am

"I wasn't that's the problem" Ryota laughed "But it wouldn't of been a problem if someone hadn't been sleeping in the water shortly after and attempt to kill herself at the lake a few days ago i was worried that this time no-one had stopped you and wanted to save you your all i've got Sarasa i couldn't bear losing you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 am

Sarasa smiled and kissed Ryota softly on the lips looking over at Julius knowing he'd be mad at her for doing this just like he did when they where little.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 am

"Sarasa what were you thinking acting dead in the water you nearly got you boyfriend killed i mean seriously Sarasa you need to be more careful he may be a wizard but he can't swim no-one ever taught him how too." "Well something like that is usually left to older siblings or a parent but Ryota doesn't have either of those." Ryota got up and walked off headed back to his house in Mystic city.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 am

Sarasa sighed."Just go away...i just wanna be alone thats why i came here...so...so...JUST LEAVE!!!"Sarasa yelled picking up her clothes running deeper into the dark dangerous forest.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 am

"Well i would love to stay and chat but i've got things i need to do but i promise all of you that i'll keep in touch now that everyone knows im alive. Oh and tell Sarasa i said bye and that i Love her." And with that Julius was gone. "Yea i best be headed out too i'm in the middle of a mission and i'm running behind schedule." Then Neildren left running down the road back towards Keldvier. "I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut." Dailmora started back towards Mystic City with Maika in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:02 am

Sarasa in the middle of no where dropped to her knees sobbing picked up her arm to her mouth repeatedly shoving her fangs deeper and deeper into her arm in her mind thinking."I'd be better off dead i caused all of this...its my fault."Sarasa thought and kept digging her fangs deeper into her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 am

Ryota saw that everyone else was gone now and so he headed in the direction he had last seen Sarasa go. "Sarasa where are you Sarasa." Ryota kept calling out running through forest.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:07 am

Sarasa sobbing bitting her arms multipul times blood pouring down them her left arm useless from lack of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 am

Ryota stumbled out and nearly ran into Sarasa. Seeing what she was doing Ryota quickly grabbed hold of her. "Sarasa stop it Sarasa."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 am

Sarasa stoped sobbing."Its my fault Ryota....its all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:13 am

"No it's not Sarasa this is no-ones fault your not to blame now sit still so i can heal you im not very good at it as i've never done it on a person before but i'll do what i can." Ryota started to prepare the healing process.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 am

Sarasa layed on the ground so Ryota could heal her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:20 am

Ryota finished the healing and bent down kissing Sarasa well you healed but your going to feel weak cuz of your blood loss especially with you being a vampire so it'll be worse than it would be on most people but if there's anything else i can do for you just l....." Ryota fell over from exhaustion from when he was in the wizards rage and from nearly drowning and now the healing that had been more difficult than he thought it would be he had almost no energy left and could barely move.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 am

Sarasa kissed Ryota and layed her head on his chest and fell asleep from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:31 am

"I Love you Sarasa." Was all Ryota could manage before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)   The Search for Julius (With Sarasa) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for Julius (With Sarasa)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next