Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at the manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Dailmora was fighting a man in the yard and there were men dead all over the yard. He looked over and saw Julius's car coming up the road he quickly dispatched the last man and waved out at them yelling. "Hurry and get your butt's in the Manor before more of em show up and get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Sarasa ran with Julius and Ryota into the Manor.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Dailmora noticed that Ryota wasn't awake "What happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Julius said."He took a Arrow for me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:16 pm

"What do you mean he took an arrow for you what reason would he have to do that and i also want to know why all these people i've been fighting were trying to get here that last one said they were looking for a women that lived here but no-ones ever seen Maika go in or out of the place so that only leaves Sarasa i need to know what going on if i'm going to be helping." They were all sitting in the house when a knock came to the door. "Hey would you people mind letting me in i'd rather not die tonight. And i've got a friend here with me i don't think she's up for dying either." "No not really."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Julius Opened the door to Maika and Neildren.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 pm

"What in the world is going on around here there's people dead all over the yard and they are all dressed in the same fashion as a group of Slave dealers that i've been tracking i caught up with them but the strange part is that by the time i got into the house their ring leader was gone and there were men that had been cut down by a sword but not a one of them had a weapon out it's as if they had been killed and not even seen an enemy the only one that had not been cut down by a sword was the one I shot before i went in then a little while after i found their ring leader dying out on a back road that leads to their Auction house where they sell their slaves it looked like something had taken and thrown him against the wall with massive force." Neildren looked around "And by the looks of things all of you had problems tonight too"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Sarasa was half asleep holding Ryota Julius sitting next to Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yea we've all had problems tonight but sadly i think Ryota took it worse than anyone else he got hit in the back by an arrow guarding Julius. And by the looks of things and by your explanation i would dare say that your mystery of who killed those people lies on the couch right now look at his hands he's not one that holds a sword nor is he used to the impact his hands are blistered and cracked from using one. I would also say that it was him that threw your ring leader that you spoke of into that wall though the reason for any of it isn't known to me these three just got back moments ago and Ryota's been asleep the entire time and Sarasa's been practically asleep since they got in here and Julius won't say anything about what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:18 am

Julius picked up Sarasa and began to sing the Lullaby again Sarasa fell asleep."Sleep Sister...if its all you can do just sleep..."Julius said carrying Sarasa up to her room laying her in her bed covering her up sitting in a chair singing the Lullaby over and over again the Lullby had a charm on it whenever Sarasa heard it it would put her to sleep regardless of her age the Charm was put on the Lullaby by a old and very powerful wizard who was friends with Julius and Sarasa's parents.

Lullaby:
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 am

Ryota woke up and looked around seeing that everyone was asleep he walked upstairs to the Room Sarasa and Julius were in he walked up to Julius tapping him on the shoulder. "Julius i need you to come with me there's a few things that i think you need to see." Ryota waited for Julius to wake up and respond.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:35 am

Julius nodded."Okay."He kissed Sarasa on the forehead and walked with Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:39 am

Ryota led Julius down stairs and into the basement opened a door to another flight of stairs that lead down 3 more stories at last coming to a large empty room Ryota waved his hand and the floor started to open up. "Now your the only non-wizard ever brought in here if you so much as speak of what you saw in here i will kill you these are wizards secrets down here and not meant for other eyes but there are thing in here you have to see do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 am

Julius nodded and kept following Ryota and said."Hey Ryota you a wizard...did you ever know a wizard who looked like this."Julius dug into his pocket and pulled out a picture of the Wizard who put the charm on the Lullaby."They call him the Wizard who never ages..."

The Wizard:
Back at the manor Images10
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:59 am

Ryota looked down at the picture. "Hmm yea i've seen him he used to come visit the Old man here alot though neither of them would ever tell me i did notice that he seemed to keep watching me never thought much of it really just thought he was just watching a young wizard in training he helped me a few times come to think of it when he helped me he'd wait till the Old wizard wasn't around and he would teach me like a father teaches their son things he would show me that guide me through it. There was also this one time that he came by and you'd never guess what he had with him..."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 am

Julius still following Ryota."What?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 am

"A women ha he had a women with him it's just not something i expected and she seemed shocked to see me which has me confused to this day but you see he was born as a wizard just like me and she was actually a natural born witch 2 mortal enemies and they were together it was rather confusing but still when she looked at me i saw sadness in her eyes though i've never been able to figure out why. So Julius what is it you wanted to know about him?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 am

Julius sighed and said."I want to find him and get him to take the charm off my sisters Lullaby..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 am

"Ahh yes charms you know i might be able to do that one myself the only thing i wouldn't know is exactly how it's attached but if i were able to study it for awhile i might be able to do it unless he's used a certain type of Wizards web in which case it would take him to remove it. Do you have any idea as to why it was put there?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 am

Julius said."It was a gift but whenever anyone sings it she falls asleep thats why i kept her away from everybody as a child and i will now until i can get it off if anyone finds out her weakness they can use it to there advantage."Julius was holding in his anger from the last person who took advantage of Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:20 am

"Well after were done here i'll look it over and see what i can do if he used a web of his design then i can't remove it but i could maybe dull it down to where it's less effective until we can find the man if nothing else alright don't worry Julius she well protected here with what i've got on this house there's no way anyone's getting in here unless they take down my shields and that won't happen easily ok your in wizards Keep not just a house so there's nothing to fear there are spells here that i didn't put here they are here from when the place was built the old man didn't even know this lower part existed."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am

Julius smiled at Ryota."Thank you it means a lot to me by the way where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 am

"It's an old part of the vault and what's inside has had me worried since our fight earlier i didn't even know it was there i found out about it after our fight when we shook hands i could feel it open and i came to look and see what it was and it's just one book inside but it's what's in the book that's bothering me."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 am

Julius nodded and kept following Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 am

Ryota led Julius into the room and gestured to the book. "Now as I said it wouldn't bother me in most cases but the thing is this book has all of our events of tonight in it and on the first page it starts with mine and your fight now the thing is not only does it point out what's happened tonight but it has all of our names in it. Now as you may or may not know some wizards way back when more of us were born with the power of a wizard there were those born with the power to see into the future and figure out events that were going to occur. Now not all event were depicted as true or the ones that would come to pass these are called forked prophecy so at first a book of prophecy hidden like this didn't bother me but everything in this book so far has happened and there's no forks no other paths to be taken when i first read this i didn't believe it that's why i followed Sarasa earlier cuz i didn't want to believe that you would do as you did so i didn't know that at the time you did it to save her from dying and i had stopped when i read the part about you selling here to a slave trader but as i said it's shown everything that we've gone through tonight and it's all been true and worse the wizard that had these was talented enough to even know our names."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at the manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the manor   Back at the manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at the manor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next