Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Club Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Yumeko was checking into her hotel when she got her room she went upstairs and got dressed in some jeans and a blue tank top with black and blue sneakers walking to the Elevator going to her Rehersal.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm

"Hello miss how are you this evening?" A man asked Yumeko. (Kyoukou was sitting in a chair at the back of the club he had changed his mind and followed Yumeko but had done so at a far enough distance that she hadn't seen him following her.) "So remind me again why we're here at the club apart from the Auditions being held?" "Cuz you spend to much time in that keep and you need some time out Sarasa's out too so why should you have to stay your mother and father are both there you should be fine." Kyoukou overheard to men talking next to him they were talking about a keep of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Yumeko was nervous and walked out onto stage holding the microphone in her hands after being introduced."You loved her five years ago!Lets see if you love her now!"Yumeko took a deep breath and let it out as the music began to play and she began to sing Heartful Song.

Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Kyoukou sat there watching Yumeko sing. "Hmm reminds me of Sarasa a little but a more mature voice then Sarasa's." "Yes but you have to remember this girl is older than Sarasa as well." Julius glanced over at Kyoukou. "Hey look at this boy here remind of someone?" "Yea reminds me of the first time i watched Sarasa sing on stage i would guess that he's clear back here cuz she doesn't know he followed her and that they are dating each other." "Why don't the 2 of you just shut up and mind your own business."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Yumeko finished singing and walked over to Kyoukou hugging him."How was i Kyoukou."Yumeko's eyes widened and she slumped to the ground."We havent been to training in over a week Neildren and Dailmora are gonna kill us!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 am

"Don't worry I took care of that earlier." "How do you know Dailmora and Neildren?" "Well isn't this a turn of events seems we know the same people so i take it Neildren and Dailmora are fine then?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 am

Yumeko got up and hit her head on the table."Ouch!"The woman ran over."Miss Yumeko can you get back up on stage they want you to sing again."Yumeko got up and walked onto the stage and began to sing Daughter of Evil.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 am

"Sorry i can't give you that information at the moment besides even if i could i wouldn't." Kyoukou stood and went up closer to the stage away from Ryota and Julias though he didn't know their names.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 am

Yumeko finished singing and bowed and walked over to Kyoukou sitting with him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 am

"So what do you want to do now?" Kyoukou didn't really care what they did as long as he was with Yumeko he didn't care. "Hey i asked a question and i want to know how you know Dailmora and Neildren." "Ryota leave them alone if they aren't allowed to tell us then they won't tell us." "Quiet Julius I want an answer kid." Kyoukou turned and stood and turned to the man he was taller than he was. "I'm not a kid and by the looks of things i'd say that were close to the same age now i said it once before i'm not allowed to tell you now leave us alone." "Is there something wrong here?" The clubs bouncer came over he was about the same size as Dailmora.

Last edited by Ryota Vexris on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am

Yumeko got up and said to the bouncer."No sir everythings fine."Yumeko hit Ryota and Kyoukou over the head."Both of Ya' shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 am

Kyoukou sat back down when a man came up. "Kyoukou? Kyoukou Nianseimo is that you." "Yes why do you ask?" "Oh you have to go up on stage and play something for us come on please it would be a real honor." "Sorry i don't play no more." "Oh come on please."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Yumeko was confused."Kyoukou?what is he talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

"Hehehe they said you stopped playing and that you kept it secret but this is too funny to keep it from your girl. Miss let me explain you see Kyoukou here played guitar years ago here in this very club to be exact but you see he hasn't been here in the last 7 years and most people think he had to of died cuz they never heard anything on him from the day he left so if he were to return now he'd almost become an instant hit again he could have become very wealthy at a very young age but for reason's unknown to anyone but himself he just left one day and stopped making his appearance on stage." Kyoukou sat there partly stunned that he had been so popular he had no idea that he had been he was just doing the job so that he could feed himself and his now dead mother. "But you see he was just really an amazing guitarist no-one had seen someone so young play so well."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Yumeko kissed Kyoukou and walked back stage getting changed for her later act.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 pm

"Tell me can you go up and play one song? Just one?" "Ok you know what i'll play one but i'm waiting till Yumeko comes back you me a band of sorts up there that can play my old song Rising and i'll play." "Really you mean it you'll play one this is just great i have hoped i would see you perform one day and now i finally get to." "I'm not doing it because you asked me i'm doing it because Yumeko want's me too." "But she never said anything?" "She doesn't have to i could tell when she went backstage to get ready for her later act."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Yumeko put on some regular clothes and went out sitting down at a table waiting for Kyoukou to preform.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Kyoukou was up on stage setting things up for his song and saw Yumeko sitting at the end of the stage smiling down at her. "I think your going to like this." Kyoukou and the band started playing rising.

Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Yumeko smiled back and listened.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:20 pm

After Kyoukou finished his song he went to the end of the stage sitting near the edge. "So what did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Yumeko smiled."It was neat i liked it."Yumeko smiled kissing Kyoukou's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

"I have another that i want to show you but I only want you to hear it so when we get back to the Guild i'll show you there ok?" You could hear the crowd murmuring and it was all about the same thing then one guy from the back hollered above the rest. "Hey are you Kyoukou Nianseimo?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Yumeko got up and walked back stage.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Kyoukou followed her back. "Hey i think we should head back to the guild at least in the morning if nothing else we weren't supposed to leave but Dailmora and Neildren said that they would cover for us but only for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Yumeko got up and gathered her stuff up and started walking off towards the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Club Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Job   The Club Job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Club Job
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next