Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start of the Angelic Club Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Start of the Angelic Club Job Empty
PostSubject: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 am

Sarasa walked up to a club in Angelic and said to the bouncer."I'm here to apply for the Entertainment job."Sarasa said sweetly the bouncer let her in and she ran to the bath room and got changed into her Dress and Heels putting on her makeup and taking off her cap and untieing her ponytail letting her long hair flow down going onto the stage set up beginning to sing Atlantis Princess.

Her Dress:
The Start of the Angelic Club Job VKYukiCrossgothLoli
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 am

"Well now i would have to say that's a very good performance it's very nice." The manager said to Sarasa at the end of her performance "i can't tell you if you got the job just yet though i'll tell you by tomorrow though alright."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

Sarasa bowed and walked off the stage got a cab and made it take her to the Sakura Blossom Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Ryota and Julius walked into the Club that was in Sarasa's Diary. "Excuse me there's a girl that came in here likely a little while ago Long blonde hair about this height." Ryota held his hand at the height of Sarasa's head. "Her name is Sarasa"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm

The man nodded."Yes that girl has the Job as our newest entertainer she just right for the job great voice and shes cute she perfect for it!if you need buissness with her i think shes staying in the Sakura Blossom Hotel."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 pm

"Thank you for your help" Ryota and Julius ran off to the Motel and ran up to the desk attendant. "Is there a girl staying here by the name of Sarasa?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Sarasa was standing at the Elevator when Ryota and Julius ran into the Hotel."Mrs.Sarasa has told me to not give her Room number to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm

"You'll give me my sister's room number or you'll die right where you stand." "Julius that's not how you talk to people even if your angry." Ryota turned to the desk clerk "Look it's very important that we talk to her we afraid we made a mistake and that she's taking it very badly you see and we want her to know that she has nothing to do with any of this if it's anyone's fault it's likely Julius's and mine you see."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Two club waitresses came up to the desk in front of Ryota and Julius. "Hi i'm Kurimi and this is Ralia where here to pick up Sarasa.""Ahh yes Mrs.Sarasa has been expecting you i'll call her room and tell her your here."The man at the Desk called Sarasa's room and told her here ride was here Sarasa took a elevator to the Lobby and she was in the same dress she was in before she was smiling happy but you could see she was hidding Sadness as Sarasa Kurimi and Ralia all went to Ralia's car going to Drive to the Club.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Ryota rushed up to Sarasa Julius in tow behind him Ryota grabbed hold of her. "Sarasa please talk to us tell us what's going on we need to know."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 pm

"Let me go...Who are you..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm

"Sarasa it's Ryota you know exactly who I am no stop it and tell me what's wrong." "It's no use she doesn't want us around anymore let's just go there's no point in forcing her it'll just make here dislike us even more if she wants us out of her life then so be it come Ryota let's go." Ryota let go of Sarasa sadness coming over him he fell to his knees crying. "I don't know what we did wrong but it seems that your right we might as well go." Julius walked over and helped Ryota up to his feet and started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Sarasa clenched her fists repeating in her mind."They'll be better without me...i'm a nusance....i caused all there problems..."Sarasa ran out the the door sobbing rushing to the edge of a clif about 2 miles away from the Hotel."...My Only resort...its for them to be happy and burrden free..."Sarasa getting ready to dive into the rough waters tears streaming down her cheeks a crowd surounding her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Dailmora showed up behind Sarasa grabbing hold over her and pulled her away from the cliffs edge. "If you were such burden they wouldn't have come looking for you in the first place don't you realize that if you were a burden then when you disappeared they wouldn't have even cared about it." "Ryota cares for you so much he left me and his mother standing there after he found out we were his parents the instant he heard where you were he's never known who his parent were for 19 years and he left us to come for you i can tell that you not being around was really tearing him apart and he chose you over us in an instant he's wanted to know who his parent's are for 19 years and he's known you almost a month and he chose you if that's a burden i wish i could have been half as determined to have it as he is to have you your death and your disappearance would be what burdened him his whole life for he would think that he was the cause of it and he would be for not stopping you and getting you to realize that your not a burden he needs you now more than you think there's something coming and he needs someone around that he loves he has friends but your the only thing he loves he hasn't touched a book hardly at all since he met you and he never would put them down before he had a hunger for knowledge that's the wizard in him but his human instincts made him leave all that to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Sarasa broke out of Dailmora's grip about to say something when she slipt over to edge of the clif plumiting into the raging water.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 pm

"Oh shit i'm never going to hear the end of this am I." "Likely not." With Sarasa going down the Raging river and no-one around to help her she felt she was going to die. Suddenly she felt something grab hold of her. "Don't worry miss Sarasa don't worry Dailmora may be a clutz but Neildren won't be letting you die."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Sarasa got out of Neildrens grip when they got to the top Sarasa dashed back to the Hotel getting in the Elevator going up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 pm

"I Just wish i knew what to do Julius she's your sister she'll likely eventually forgive you but i've only been with her for about a month and she already hates me do me a favor will you when she contacts you again tell her i said i'm sorry." Ryota pulled away from Julius and headed off towards a Forest not caring where he went without Sarasa there was no point in being alive nor caring about where he was he didn't care anymore the world could be destroyed and he wouldn't care he just wanted Sarasa back but the way things were going that wasn't likely to happen."Don't worry Ryota i will and she'll take you back i know she will." Julius said to himself not bothering to go after Ryota there was no point he would get nowhere with him and he knew that much. "I don't know what happened around here but i'll figure it out those two need each other more than they now i can feel it i couldn't before but i've seen how much they love each other and this just isn't right."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Maika dragged Ryota and Julius to the Sakura Blossom Hotel into the Elevator up to Sarasa's room knocking on the door."Sarasa its Maika,Ryota,and Julius!Open up!Sarasa opened up sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Julius wasn't very happy about being drug here against his will but knew it had to happen. "I don't know what it is were going to do." "What's it matter." Ryota wasn't actually fully aware that he was actually there near Sarasa he was so far gone into his sorrow he thought he was still out in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Sarasa clung to Julius and Ryota sobbing."I'm sorry!!Its my fault all of this trouble happened to both of you...i'm sorry!"Sarasa said sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm

"Sarasa it's not your fault you didn't cause this there's something out there causing all this but i don't know what it is." "She hates me i'll never get here back." Ryota still out of things and still unaware of where he was. A knock came to the door. "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Maika opened the Door right as Sarasa Kissed Ryota deeply passionately and lovingly snapping him out of his state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:14 pm

"You must be Sarasa hopefully my son hasn't caused you to much trouble." Ryota pulled out of his daze wrapped his arms around Sarasa pulling her close to him. "Well as much as that looks like the way thing's should be I think you two should stop there are some thing's that need settled." "Hmmm good looks like i won't be getting as much of an earful as i thought." "It seems luck is on your side tonight Dailmora now you don't have to explain to Ryota how you let his girlfriend die." "Lucks got nothing to do with it more like he's just lucky i was there to save his butt again." The three men at the door all started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Sarasa kept kissing Ryota blocking out all other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of the Angelic Club Job
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next