Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start of the Angelic Club Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Ryota pulled back from Sarasa. "Well I do believe I love you Sarasa." Everyone in the room started laughing. Ryota started kissing Sarasa again.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Sarasa giggled and kept kissing Ryota breaking the kiss was Julius a little ticked."Ryota can i speak to you outside?"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Ryota stood "Yea sure i guess" and walked out with Julius
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Julius closed the door behind them."This isnt easy for me to say cause i still consider Sarasa my Baby sister...but i see how much you love each other and if you ever want to marry her...you have my permission."Julius said kinda angry not wanting to give up his Baby Sister.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 pm

"Thank you Julius but i don't think that'll happen anytime soon anyway I think i should go in there and introduce every one to my parents." Ryota a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Julius walked back in with Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Ryota grabbed hold of Miyako and Yoshitaka's hands and pulled them across the room so that everyone could actually see them. "Everyone this is Miyako and Yoshitaka there old friends of the wizard that raised me and they are here to help us with anything we may need." Ryota waited for everyone to take in who they were and waited for a moment. "They are also my mom and dad although i didn't know that until just tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Sarasa bowed to them smiling."I'm Sarasa Matsumo Ryota's Girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:58 pm

"I'm Dailmora Vardris appointed guardian by the warriors guild and Senior Sergent Major of the special attack force and friend to Ryota since he was 4 years old. "I'm Neildren Maxreit Sergent Major of the warriors guild Special Tracking Unit."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:36 am

"I'm Maika Kiryu i've known Sarasa since i was Seven.""I'm Julius Matsumo i'm Sarasa's older brother its nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 am

"Now normally i would introduce myself to you but there's something that needs to be done and it needs done now." "I'm Miyako Vexris very nice to meet all of you and thank you all for helping our son it means alot." "Yes it does now about the charm i put on your sister's little lullaby i think i should get to removing it come to find out it's not as harmless as i thought. Ok now Sarasa have you experienced times where you were having massive trouble staying awake and times when after the lullaby you almost didn't wake up?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 am

Sarasa looked at the clock and saw it was 5 minutes before she was supose to be at the club she rushed down the Stairs to the club onto the Stage walking out onto the stage smiling at the croud singing Haru Haru.

Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:55 am

Ryota followed right behind Sarasa. Julius followed Ryota most everyone else stayed behind. "Or i'll wait till they come back i just hope it's not to late i never realized that spell was so dangerous." "Well now you do and your doing everything you can to fix your mistake that's all that matters." "Besides that your son is more talented that you think he is all those charms and shields and stuff around that house he put alot of them there i mean yea some were already there but not all of them he has one that covers most of mystic city he'll know something happened before just about anybody else he's quite powerful he get that cuz you to are both ones that were born as someone with magic and he's got a very potent mix of a wizards power and a witches power and that makes him all te more powerful for it." "Indeed it does given a choice of who would be my friends and who would be my enemies i'd want him as a friend and i'd think i would be hiding if i was someone who ever tried getting between him and her cuz he protects her before he'll protect himself and that makes him dangerous cuz if she's in trouble he'll do anything to get to her as for tonight he had thought he'd lost her love and he wouldn't be able to get it back but the instant he knew it was still there the fire in his eyes his life came back and i'd never cross that path of getting between them." "I see what you mean his feelings for her are very present when you look at him."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 am

Maika gathered up her things."Anyone wanna come with me to see Sarasa sing?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 am

Everyone gathered up their thing and followed Maika to the club. Ryota and Julius were already there having followed right behind Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 am

Sarasa dressed up and a short tight leather dress with thigh high leather boots with red laces with her eyes red and her fangs showing sings Taboo.

Taboo:
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 am

Ryota was sitting directly in front of the stage watching Sarasa sing he couldn't pull his eyes off her. "Did you know she could sing so well." "No not really i had heard her sing when she was little but it's different now she's matured more and has a smoother voice than when she was little."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:36 am

Sarasa bowed to the crowd and walked off stage to Ryota and Julius."What did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:40 am

Ryota gave Sarasa a hug and kiss. "You were great you have an amazing singing voice i wish i had even half your talent." "Indeed it was very good i remember you singing those songs when you were little you sounded kinda a funny back then cuz your voice was kinda squeakier but then again you were just a little tiny girl to so that's nothing new but your voice now is so much smoother and more feminine you sounded great sis you really did." "You know telling her that she sounded funny as a little kid may be meant as harmless but it still isn't very nice thing to say." "Your right sorry sis forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 am

Sarasa's boss called her over and said."I'd like to Offer you a full time Job here."Sarasa happy but said."I Cant i have to go back to Mystic City with my famliy."Sarasa smiled bowing turning back to Ryota and Julius.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 am

Ryota looked at Julius and nodded. "Sarasa look if you want to work here and want to do your singing you can you don't have to come back to Mystic City if you want to work here." "Yea if you decide to stay here we can come visit you everyday."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 am

Sarasa smiled."No Being away from you two would be too hard to bare."Sarasa said hugging them both.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:10 am

Ryota and Julius hugged Sarasa. "I love you Sarasa." "Yes and I love you as well Sarasa i'm not going to leave you alone ever again i'm sorry i did when you were little but no more i'm staying with you as long as it's ok with Ryota." "I have plenty of room in the Manor your welcome anytime Julius and you know that."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 am

Sarasa giggled and grabbed there hands as Maika drived up in her car with Neildren,Miyako,Yoshitaka,and Dailmora."Need a Ride."Maika said and chuckled.Sarasa smiled and pulled Julius and Ryota into the car and they all rode back to Mystic City.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm

(Back to the Vexris manor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of the Angelic Club Job   The Start of the Angelic Club Job - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of the Angelic Club Job
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2