Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

The Lost Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 am

Yumeko giggled and snuggled into Kyoukou."I Love you Kyoukou."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

"I Love you too Yumeko." Kyoukou wrapped his arms around Yumeko whom he could feel slowly falling asleep at his side and he too was slowly drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 am

Yumeko awoke three hours later and made a fire for Kyoukou sliping out going under a rock which had curved Yumeko had set out a blanket laying next to a fire on the covers in almost nothing holding in her moans fingering herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 am

Kyoukou woke up Yumeko was missing and he got going to look for her. He could faintly hear something and went towards the sound as best he could and found Yumeko fingering herself. "Uhummmmm Yumeko?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 am

Yumeko hadnt heard Kyoukou and continued to finger herself letting out a moan.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 am

Kyoukou knelt down in front of Yumeko and spoke a little louder. "Yumeko mind if I ask why your doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 am

Yumeko jumped up pulling up her panties blushing bright red darting away.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 am

Kyoukou stood running after her catching her by the arm pulling her to a stop. "I'm not letting you get away this time Yumeko."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 am

Yumeko was stoped sobbing shaking she never had wanted Kyoukou to see her like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 am

Kyoukou fell to the ground he shouldn't have ran on his foot the way it was but he couldn't let Yumeko get away again. "Why would you run away there's nothing wrong with what you were doing."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am

Yumeko fell to the ground sobbing."I Never wanted you to see me like that..."Yumeko said sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 am

"Why not Yumeko I love you and there's nothing that could change that hell were it not for the fact that we had just gotten together i likely would of asked to have sex with you by now."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 am

Yumeko blushed bright red.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:54 am

Kyoukou blushed lightly himself at his own words that had come out faster than he could think. "Your a very beautiful women Yumeko but your more than that and I love you for everything that you are so please don't be afraid to do things around me just please don't try running away anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Yumeko nodded helping Kyoukou up as she heard foot steps in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Kyoukou could barely stand on his foot the way it was. "Hehe well i'll not be walking right for awhile kinda stupid to run on a foot that don't work wasn't it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Yumeko got scared hearing the foot steps get louder she got down on the ground with Kyoukou scared holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Kyoukou stood on his own but just barely and using a form of enhanced vision looked about them in the forest. "Well there's only 2 that are close enough to be making the footsteps they are over close to the camp although i can't see who they are their aura's look familiar as a matter of fact i would say that's Dailmora and Neildren let's go say Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Yumeko walked over with Kyoukou to Neildren and Dailmora.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 pm

"Ahhh there you 2 are come we need to go to Angelic City. Neildren carry the boy seems that he hurt himself on a bear trap almost did that yourself." "Yea yea lay off it Dailmora." Neildren picked up Kyoukou and Dailmora picked up the stuff around camp and they started off toward Angelic City.

[end of topic changing to new time frame]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Girl   The Lost Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Girl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3