Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The innocent girl finds a lost Race

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The innocent girl finds a lost Race Empty
PostSubject: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am

Zeipher was in one of his usual spots watching the guild. He was breaking one of his rules of never going out when it was this bright as he watched the guild of which was the only place he knew anything of apart from the forest around it. As he sat in a half crouch up in the trees a young girl was walking about. He sat stone still hoping she wouldn't look his way.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am

Hikari layed down on the grass on the hot day. She was in her usual outfit clearly showing lots of skin. She looked up into the tree and saw what seemed to be a creature of sorts. Curious about it she spoke. "hello." She started to get up and approach the tree but the man ran off still very curious about him Hikari ran after him."P-Please!Wait up!" She said panting from chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:26 am

Zeipher lept from each branch and and then finally down onto the ground. He broke out into a run and ran through a clearing. He dove and hid in a bush on the far side of the clearing. He spoke silently to himself. "That was close. I guess she saw me after all." He looked up to see her standing on the far side of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 am

Hikari pouted and sat in the grass holding her knees she wanted to see the man/creature. "I guess he got away..." Hikari layed in the grass a cool breeze blowing threw. "Ahh its so nice here..." Hikari smiled and shut her eyes falling asleep. She had not slept the night before due to a all night trainning session that she watched dailmora and neildren do.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am

Zeipher thought about leaving before she woke up. Instead he stayed and kept a watchful eye one her. This part of the forest was dangerous and he didn't want to be the one to have let her get hurt or even die cuz he didn't want to be known. As he sat there in his hiding place he suddenly heard the loud roar of and Eldreim a large and powerful creature that roamed this area. They were strong but he had fought them before and had only been hurt by them when they came in large numbers. Having heard the roar he knew that they had caught the scent of the girl in the clearing it was and Eldreim's favorite thing to eat was humans. He stood still hidden watching the clearing for what he knew was coming.

Eldreim
The innocent girl finds a lost Race Chasm_10
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:58 am

Hikari was still asleep she was curled up in the grass not knowing what was comming for her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Zeipher saw the Eldreim come into the clearin. It took it mere moments to spot the girl in the clearing. It started to charge right at her roaring loudly. As soon as it took off Zeipher moved. He charged in to protect the girl.

Last edited by Ryota Vexris on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Hikari was still asleep she was practicly in a small coma from not sleeping for almost 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 pm

The Eldreim was far closer then Zeipher had been and reached her before he could. It scooped her up off the ground. Zeipher let out a loud scream which caught the best attention. It looked his direction still holding the young women is it's powerful claws.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Hikari awoke and saw the creature she was terrified she began to panic and quickly shoved her high heeled boot into its abdomen making the creature jump releasing the hold he had on her she quickly got down and tried to run away but the beasts claws had hurt her legs and left arm making it hard to run.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 am

Zeipher slammed into the creature after it had dropped the girl. He rolled across the ground with it he came up on top and he drew his sword across it's neck killing it in a matter of seconds. He had noticed that the girl was still trying to run not yet having noticed the creature was no longer a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 am

Hikari fell to the ground in pain. "Ow....it hurts...i cant move...." Hikari layed down against a tree in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 am

Zeipher came over and kneeled next to her. "Are you alright miss? I should have moved quicker i'm sorry you got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Hikari noticed he was the man from before she shook her head no."No...i cant move..." Hikari said looking down in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:11 pm

He glanced down and saw a good sized cut from when she had kicked it in the chest. One of the claws must have just barely got her leg. Zeipher reached behind him and pulled out a small pouch that had bandages inside it. He wrapped one around her leg. He looked at her and could tell she was extremely scared and also very tired. "Where are you from I'll take you home it's not safe here."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Hikari got quiet cause she technicly didnt have a home she lived at the guild. "T....The guild....." it was unusual for a girl her age to not live with a family.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Zeipher paused a slight flash of anger went through his eyes. "Well then lets get you to the guild then." He put one arm behind her shoulders and the other down just under her knees. He stood lifting her off the ground. "I'll have you back soon and you'll be in more capable hands for tending to your leg."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Hikari saw the sign of anger she got upset thinking it was something she did. "I-Its ok....y-you dont have to....i-i could walk....."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Zeipher started to walk forward. "That's nonsense I'll take you back it's my fault your this far into the forest. To top it off I already know you can't walk the cut cut a few nerves you'd barely make the edge of the clearing with an injury like that."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:44 pm

"I-I....i just dont want to bother you...." She said it was obvious that she thought she was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Zeipher stopped for a moment. "Your not i'm just not good around people which is understandable if you look at my appearence I sorta stick out alot." He started walking forward.

[Note:] In this reigon demons and other worldly creatures are rare and humans are the dominate species in the area and most believe that the demons and other creatures are all hostile and there for a threat and so they hunt them on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Hikari said something that would make anyone stop."I dont think you do you seem pretty normal to me and besides your still nice enough to help me like this so your not like that thing your like me except not a girl and more fuzzy and have wings." She smiled up at him a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Zeipher stopped and laughed. "That's really sweet of you miss but i'm still a demon and the people of your race don't exactly hold the view that you do."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa
Admin
Sarasa

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:24 am

"My name is not miss so please dont call me that my names Hikari. and as to the race thing i know 2 people who dont mind demons like yourself." Hikari smiled sweetly and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:37 am

Zeipher smiled. "Sorry I didn't know your name. Nice to meet you Hikari I'm Zeipher now rest it'll be awhile before we reach the Guild." Zeipher kept walking forward. He knew of whom she spoke of but the two people she spoke of assumed that he was dead he'd been unseen by anyone that knew of his race for around about 11 years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The innocent girl finds a lost Race   The innocent girl finds a lost Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The innocent girl finds a lost Race
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next