Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:19 am

Maika went out to get a drink for the Pregnant Sarasa in room 305.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 am

Julius came rushing into the hospital Ryota in his arms. "Docter i need a doctor this man broke his leg." "Julius why bother she don't want me around." Julius was about fed up with hearing that from Ryota but he had to deal with it for Sarasa's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:40 am

Maika a few minutes after returning to to Sarasa's room rushed out to the doctor the Julius and Ryota was talking to."Get in there!Shes in Labor!!!"Maika said gripping the doctor by the collar of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

"What!!! Maika is that you take me in there please i'd take myself there but i broke my leg and i need to see her" "Yes Maika please he needs to see her there's something i need to tell you it'll only take a second." Julius pulled Maika off to the side. "And a really mean he needs to see her he's done nothing except sit in his room for the last 9 months he'd would barely eat and he never talked and when he broke his leg he was trying to kill himself he thinks Sarasa doesn't want him anymore neither of you contacted us at all since the day you pulled out of his drive-way and he's just beating himself up over it and this is what he needs."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 am

Maika sighed and got Ryota in a wheel chair pushing him to Sarasa's room Sarasa still wearing the ring Maika whispered to Ryota."She still loves you..."Maika said Sarasa breathing her eyes clenched shut pushing for the Doctor when she told her to.
"Just a few more Pushes Sarasa and the baby will be out."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 am

"Sarasa i'm here I've missed you so much." He reached out grabbing hold of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 am

"R...Ryota...Your here..."Sarasa smiled and gave one last big push and all that was heard was crying."Its a Boy....Wait theres Another...Keep pushing"Sarasa kept pushing after 5 good pushes out came a baby girl."Its a Girl!"The doctor said both babies crying after they cleaned them off a bit the Doctor smiled and said."Whos the Father?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 am

"I....I am their father but i don't think i could hold them right now." Ryota really felt bad he was to weak to stand let alone even hold his own kids. "I was so foolish i'm too weak to even hold my own kids cuz i had thought i'd lost you." Ryota started crying there in the hospital room in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 am

The Doctor gave Ryota some pain killers and gave him something to give him some strength and Handed Ryota his baby girl."How does it feel to be a father."the Doctor asked Sarasa holding the baby boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:22 am

"It'd feel better if i hadn't been such a fool. And if i didn't have a broken leg. I think there are other things that are broken too but i can't tell i've not been in touch with myself for the last 9 months so i'm to weak to even use my own magic hehehe.....ow." Ryota curled up a little bit handing the baby off to someone else. "I can't hold her sorry. It still hurts to much."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 am

"What are there Names?"Sarasa smiled."The girl shall be Miho and the Boy Akihiko."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 am

Ryota smiled. "Those are good names honey........" Ryota started coughing and then some blood came out onto his hand and he kept coughing.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 am

The doctor wheeled him to be Examined Sarasa started crying at the thought of seeing Ryota being wheeled away after nine monthes of not seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 am

"Do you want me to go with and tell you what wrong? Also Sarasa do you want to know how he broke his leg?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 am

"Yes tell me please i missed him...if vampires where so blood lustful durring pregnancy i would have stayed..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 am

"He tried killing himself cuz he thought you didn't love him and that's why you didn't stay around or ever contact him he thought he had lost your love and thought he had caused it. But don't take it on yourself its more my fault i had forgotten that vampires a very blood thirsty when their pregnant and never told him i'm so sorry sis if you hate me for letting you Fiance get hurt because of my forgetfulness i would fully understand. Just don't blame yourself for its not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 am

"Its ok Julius now hold ur neice or nephew."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:43 am

"I would love to but i'm going to check on what happening with Ryota those kids need their father and so do you and he needs all of you so i'll go find out what's happening with him and come back and tell you." Julius rushed out the door after the docter to the room that they took Ryota too.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:50 am

Sarasa holding Miho and Akihiko and crying worried about Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 am

After about 15 minutes or so Julius came back in the room. "Well they know what's wrong with Ryota he's going to be in for a few month's unfortunately though."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:00 am

Sarasa started sobbing the babys in cribs."Its all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:06 am

"No his fall actually had nothing to do with what's wrong with him the fall actually just broke his leg and slightly fractured a rib the docter's said that they're amazed he's alive cuz the sickiness he has he's had for nearly 6 years and most people are killed by it within 2 months they say that it's likely he was keeping himself alive with his magic holding the sickness at bay and he's so weak right now that he doesn't have the power to hold it back so no it's not your fault he's been this way since before you met him if Dailmora were here i bet he could actually tell us what it is that he has." "Did someone call my name?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:10 am

Maika ran over and kissed Dailmora."Dailmora!What are you doing here."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 am

"I saw Julius run in here earlier and he was carrying someone in took me awhile to realize it was Ryota....speaking of which were is that boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 am

Maika looked at Julius."You explain Julius."Maika said wraping Dailmora's arms around herself looking up at him smiling Sarasa holding the Twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Hospitals-
Jump to: