Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm

"I'd have to stay with my Grandfather...Hes a Vampire and a Wizard....My great Grandmother was a Wizard tho i am a Full blood...cause of my grandma being a pure blood."Sarasa sighed."Hes most likely the only one who can remove my illness."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:06 pm

"No that's not true i know how to do it myself and so does my father we're going to be able to do this no problem we won't fail i can tell you that besides with pure blood natural born wizards we can remove it easier that you grandfather could cuz he's not technically a pure blood wizard he's considered a natural born half wizard and would be as strong."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Sarasa still sad looked into Ryota's eyes."Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:13 pm

"Don't worry we'll all be just fine trust me." Ryota stood just as his father came in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Sarasa got up Grabing Miho walking over to Yoshitaka and laughed lightly."This is ur Granddaughter."Sarasa said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 pm

"She beautiful i thought you looked thin after nine months of not seeing you." Yoshitaka chuckled. "Don't take that the wrong way though i just meant that after not seeing you for nine months if you hadn't had your baby you would be quite a bit bigger." Ryota stood and walked over grabbing Akihiko and walked to his father. "I need to correct you on the father it's not baby it's babies." Yoshitaka looked at Ryota then down at the other baby. "And this is your grandson."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Sarasa giggled."Yea its an Advantage of being a Vampire."Sarasa giggled kissing Miho and Akihiko's foreheads.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

"Father i hate to cut things short but did you get that book i asked you to get." "Yes it's right here." Yoshitaka reached into his coat and handed Ryota the book. "Thank you give me a little while." Ryota looked through the book till he found what he was looking for. "Aha see Sarasa right here it tells us how to remove your illness or whatever you want to call it." Ryota handed her the book. "And honestly i think it will work cuz this book was written by your grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Julius and there Grandpa walked in with a new crystal and a big crystal as well."Sarasa Lay down i need to check the placement of the Fang."Sarasa gave Miho to Yoshitaka and layed down on the bed Julius put the crystal on her as the huge crystal light as a feather layed ontop of Sarasa able to see inside her body Julius put Sarasa to sleep before restraning her to the bed."I'm Sorry Sis..."Julius said kissing Sarasa's forehead Giovani there grandfather sighed."Your Mothers fang is still logged deep in her heart Julius...its gotten deeper you know what will happen if it gets all the way through..."Julius clenched his fists and punched the wall."Shes my sister!We gotta remove it somehow!I dont want her to die!!!"Julius shouted crying."If we remove it she could bleed to death she may be a pure blood but shes not as strong as you Julius...Remember that..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 pm

"Me and my son here could help you there were both natural pure blood born wizards we can stop her heart for a little while and you can remove the fang and then we can heal her heart before she can make the blood to bleed to death she will be dead during the process but the instant i lift the spell stopping her heart she'll just need a quick jump start to get it beating again and i have another that will sustain her and keep her alive so that she don't fully die but be in more of a suspended life state." "Yes and with you being part wizard yourself we could do it alot easier than if you tried to do it yourself cuz it would be a different task to each of us so we could focus our power into that one task rather then multiple task at one time."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 am

"Okay just please if she goes into Vampiric Rage get out...And leave it to me and Julius"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 am

"We'll be fine trust me believe it or not this isn't the first time we've done this" Ryota and Yoshitaka set to their task but also shielded and barred the door so that none of the doctors or nurses could interfere. "Besides that if she goes into a rage such as that there's more that just me and Ryota at stake so if it happens we aren't leaving. There are things that need protected if that happens and i'll not let anything happen." Yoshitaka used a heavy binding spell to restrain Sarasa to the bed. "If she breaks those then we all deserve what comes our way." And then Yoshitaka and Ryota started their jobs on the removal of the fang from Sarasa heart.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 am

Julius waiting scared for his sisters life the Grandpa opening the chest cavity revaling the whole in Sarasa's heart."If we remove this successfully then Sarasa will no longer need the Crystals."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:25 am

"Yes we know we read it from a book written by someone in your family it's there on the counter over there." "Yea Ryota found it behind a barracaded door in the keep it opened when he met Julius."Yoshitaka still suspending Sarasa's life and binding her to the table. Ryota carefully watching her to watch for when he needed to start healing and any other signs of something that might go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:43 am

Giovani took out these special small tongs made of crystal with shards of Vampire fangs Giovani began to Slowly insert the tongs into Sarasa's heart slowly removing the fang as Sarasa began to wake up slowly going into Vampiric rage.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 am

"Hey be careful she's waking up." Yoshitaka added more power to the restraints for safety. "Can we do this any quicker i'd rather my sons Fiance not try to kill any of us tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:11 am

Sarasa woke up and scram."Pull it Out!!!!!"Sarasa was going into Vampiric Rage but as soon as she was about to Julius bit hard into Sarasa's Neck making her pass out."Do it now while shes unconsious."Julius said cleaning up blood from Sarasa's wound.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 am

"We'd better listen to him she won't stay out for very long and we all know it so lets get this over with." Ryota started to heal her heart behind the fang slowly so as to not catch up and trap it in. I agree with my son on this one unless we want to deal with vampiric rage we better get this done fast or we might have a few others that need this done to them." Yoshitaka referring to the two babies in their cribs.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:25 am

Giovani pulled the fang out as Ryota healed Sarasa's heart fully Sarasa Awoke after she was stiched up."What happened..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 am

"That would best be explained by your grandfather dear he really could explain it all better than us." Suddenly Ryota fell over screaming in pain. "Father i've used to much of my strength."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 am

Giovani picked up Ryota and looked at Yoshitaka."Lets go heal him now."After they all where gone Julius gone to help Sarasa got up out of bed picking up Akihiko and Miho sitting down in a Rocking chair singing.
"Mori mo iyagaru Bonkara saki nya
Yuki mo chiratsuku shi Komo naku shi

Bon ga kita tote Nani ureshi karo
Katabira wa nashi Obi wa nashi

Kono ko yo naku Morioba ijiru
Mori mo ichinichi ni Yaseru yara

Hayomo yuki taya Kon zaisho koete
Mukou ni mieru wa Oya no uchi
Mukou ni mieru wa Oya no uchi"
Her lullaby it not putting her to sleep people from all over the hospital coming to listen.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 am

After few hours Yoshitaka came rushing into Sarasa's room "Sarasa do you have a moment to come with me it's important."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

Sarasa got up and followed Yoshitaka."What is it Yoshitaka?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 am

"It's Ryota." Yoshitaka said keeping from Sarasa that Ryota was just fine and that he was just making her worry for fun. "Wait there's something i need to do first." Yoshitaka grabbed hold of Sarasa and pressed his hands to the sides of her head and recited an incantation. "There that makes me feel better now your lullaby won't put you to sleep anymore if i'd gone any longer without fixing it as i should have years ago you would have died from it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 am

Sarasa froze in her foot steps falling to her knees sobbing knowing Ryota has said there was a chance he could die."N.....No.......Ryota........"Sarasa said sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Hospitals-
Jump to: