Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 am

"Well you see Ryota fell down the stairs this morning and broke his leg and fractured a rib but normally as we all know he would have just healed himself but he's was in a slump over Sarasa having left and then not contacting him the last 9 months cuz when a vampire is pregnant they get highly blood thirsty and i hadn't remembered and had never told Ryota so for the last 9 months he's just sat their in his room sulking thinking he had lost Sarasa's love and he wouldn't do anything but eat and get up to use the bathroom well he had gotten very weak and this morning when he fell down the stairs it was before we ran into Maika obviously cuz we met her here at the hospital. Anyway he didn't just fall he tried to kill himself this morning and well he's so weak that a magic that he had been using to keep a sickness at bay isn't there and so now it's in a head long rush to catch up and he's held it at bay for nearly 6 years and the sickness itself kills within about 2 months so well it's rushing into it's more evolved state of 6 years of growth and the docters are trying to stop it and keep him alive but they actually don't think he'll live more than maybe a few days..... Julius stopped he hadn't told Maika or Sarasa that part at all he had said that he'd just be here a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 am

Sarasa froze putting the babies in the cribs getting dressed in the room bathroom locking the door sobbing ripping the Crystal Heart Necklace off crushing it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 am

"Well then it seems that i outta go fix that problem then can't have kids grow up without their father I've seen it once and i did it to my own son i'll not see it happen to his kids." Yoshitaka went down the hall and into the Room that held Ryota you could hear lots of screaming and yelling and then a bunch of Doctors and Nurses came rushing from the room and the door slammed shut.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

Sarasa sobbing started punching the Mirror over and over again getting glass in her hands starting to sing Haru Haru.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:59 am

"Boy how did you contract this sickness i can see why you use magic to hold it back that's the only way to stop it luckily I can treat this but how you got a magical sickness is beyond me other than that you were in that fool keep longer that you should have been i should have taken you out sooner but we needed a real wizard in that place i'm just sorry it had to be my own son." Yoshitaka started treating Ryota's sickness and after a few hours had managed to slow it enough that he could take a break and tell the others that he could have him cured within 2 days but he would need some help and ask them that they would stay here until he had Ryota healed and so with that in his mind he went up the hall to Sarasa's Room.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Sarasa still breaking everything in site her whole body covered in cuts and blood and her hands covered in glass and blood sobbing screaming singing Haru Haru Louder and Louder.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Yoshitaka came into the room and heard Sarasa in the bathroom walked over and pounded on the door. "Hey Sarasa can i come in i have great news for you and want you to be the first one to know it."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Sarasa opened the door covered in blood cuts and glass."Yes..."Sarasa said weakly the shards of the necklace behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Before anyone else could see here Yoshitaka rushed inside with her not wanting the others to see her. "Well firstly i need you to know that i'll have Ryota healed within the next few days but it won't do any good if you don't live and you having crushed that necklace of yours wasn't a wise thing i know you were scared but lets get you healed and taken care of and i'll take you down to see him ok i'll makes sure that it's just the two of you don't worry he's gained back enough strength that he's helping me with the healing now and he's holding the sickness at bay again and we'll have it out within a few days but without your pendant you'll be dead within 24 hrs and we'll just have to fix that believe it or not i'm almost 300 years old just don't tell Ryota cuz the magic i used is forbidden and even he know that but i used it with good reason. Now lets get you healed and this room set right and we'll be off to see Ryota i'll not let my son die nor my future daughter i've seen to many people i love die and i did nothing to stop it i'll not do it again."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Sarasa put her hand to her chest."Grandfather...Grandfather...Crystal Grandfather has...."Sarasa said collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 pm

"Sarasa what's wrong." Yoshitaka healed Sarasa's injuries and fixed the room so that no-one would see what had been done and then he picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom and over to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Julius sighed."Shes need Grandpa's crystal..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 pm

"What's going on in here i have one slip off my magic and it's like the......" Ryota saw Sarasa was unconscious on her bed and that her pendent was missing he rushed over and pushed his father out of the way. "Sarasa what did you do no why would you do something like that Sarasa."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Sarasa woke up slowly looking at Julius Julius pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number."Hey Grandpa its me Julius we need a Favor..."There grandpa sighed."Sarasa broke her Crystal didnt she...""Yea...she dosent understand that she could die without it...Mom just had to be in a Vampiric Rage when Sarasa was born...Damn woman caust my little sister her Life..."Julius said punching the Wall angry at their mother."Just come on By Julius i have enough time for us to go to the cave before nightfall and get a new one...""Thanks Grandpa."Julius said hanging up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Ryota sat by Sarasa's side all night not wanting to get up and leave her he wasn't leaving her ever again. "Father go back to the Keep there's a book in the vault i want it here there's something in there that i need don't worry you'll know it when you see it trust me i've got a spell of my own on there so you could find it easily that way." Yoshitaka stepped out of the room and headed to the Keep.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Sarasa kissed Ryota crying."Ryota i'm sorry...i wanted to die cause i thought you where gonna die..."Julius had left Maika had drug Dailmora with her and Julius so it was just Sarasa Ryota and the Babies just as Sarasa said that Miho and Akihiko started Crying Sarasa sat up weak and tried to walk over to the Babies.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Ryota stopped her from getting up and went and got the babies himself. "You just stay there i'll bring them to you." Ryota picked the babies and took them over to Sarasa and handed her Miho and held Akihiko in his arms and sat down next to Sarasa again. "Sarasa there's something i need to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

"Anything Ryota."Sarasa smiled like she was better again Miho smiling up at Sarasa Miho's tiny hand where Sarasa's pendent Used to be.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm

"I'm not gonna lie to you Sarasa i don't really know if me and my dad can remove my illness all i know is that we can postpone it but if we can't remove it i'll only be alive a few more years but if we remove it i want to do something about yours as well so you no longer have to worry about it if our enemies knew that those pendants were what keep you alive then they'll use that against us and i can't bare the thought of losing you when there's something that can be done about it i don't know what your family has told you but my father is by far one of the greatest wizards to have ever lived."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Sarasa started to cry at the thought of loosing Ryota Miho looking at Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 pm

"I know it's sad but the sickness i have is a form of the plague i held it at bay for years with my magic because i couldn't remove it on my own and i don't know if my dad has enough power to do it either and wizards are so far and few between that finding another in order to help us out is nearly impossible to find them. I'm sorry i should have told you from the beginning but i had forgotten about it." Ryota started to cry. "I'm so sorry that was part of the reason i never got close to anyone i didn't want to hurt them once they learned that i could just up and die at any moment i'm so sorry." Ryota managed between his sobbing and crying.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Sarasa got up and put Miho in her crib and fell to her knees sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Ryota got up and put Akihiko in his crib and went over to Sarasa. "I'm so sorry Sarasa this is all my fault i'm sorry you must hate me so much for never having told you." Ryota hugged Sarasa and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Sarasa kissed Ryota tears flowing down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:47 pm

"Sarasa i have something else to tell you the process i would have to take you through in order to remove your illness or whatever if it fails it would kill us both but if it succeeds then you wouldn't have to always wear those amulets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up   The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Baby the Broken Leg and the Meet Up
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic City :: Mystic City :: Hospitals-
Jump to: