Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:01 am

Yumeko yelled."Kyoukou wake up!!"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:03 am

Kyoukou shot upright and thrust his arm forward a ball of fire shot at the wall. "I said it wasn't me........" Kyoukou looked around and saw Yumeko next to him. "Oh hi Yumeko what happened is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 am

Yumeko hugged Kyoukou."Whats not your fault Kyoukou."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 am

"What do you mean i never said anything?" Kyoukou was confused he had no idea what Yumeko was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 am

"In your sleep you said No.........No don't do it no please stop Please stop........please father stop i didn't mean too."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 am

"Really hmmmm can't say as that i know what i would've been talking about. by the way your wall is on fire."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 am

Yumeko get up putting the fire out and sighed."You set it on fire..."Yumeko weak coughed up a hand full of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 am

Kyoukou stood and helped Yumeko back over to the bed and sat her down and went to get her some water. "You rest now and i'll keep an eye on you i'll be fine as long as i don't have to do to much i was weak earlier because i had walked all the way from the infirmary which wouldn't have been so bad but i threw the nurse across the room before i left cuz she tried to stop me." Kyoukou came back with a glass of water just as a knock came on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 am

Yumeko drank some of the water sitting in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:43 am

Kyoukou went over to answer the door. "Whos there?" "Her father whos this?" Kyoukou quickly opened the door. "Sorry about that i'm just helping her whilst she's not feeling good." "Aren't you supposed to be in the infirmary heard a nurse got hurt something about a guy through her through the wall?" Kyoukou blushed ever so slightly. "Don't worry boy i won't turn you in she don't remember who you even are i only figured it out on my own."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 am

Yumeko started coughing up blood again.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 am

Nakuro rushed over to Yumeko helping her. Kyoukou not sure what to do slowly made his way to a chair sitting down. "Is she going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 am

Yumeko pointed to where her cross used to be."Papa get it back..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:47 am

Kyoukou stood. "I'll find it for you." Kyoukou went to the door and went out looking for the cross that Yumeko was missing. Then he realized he didn't have his yet he was still in human from which was possible but he would have to be retraining it himself which he was barely walking as it was and highly doubted he was restraining the demon form that he possessed yet he was still human. "This can't be a good sign there has to be something wrong I tried becoming a demon when i fought against that one in the woods and i wouldn't work and not only that but even before that fight i had felt something changing in me and i've gotten slower too this does not seem to good either i know that what is making me weak but i don't know what's causing it." Kyoukou kept looking about hoping to find the necklace but wasn't sure if he would have the luck of doing such. He went back to the infirmary and got his clothes and put them on there was a piece of paper in his pocket on it in Yumeko's hand righting was a note "yes i'll be your girlfriend" Kyoukou couldn't believe his eyes he hadn't even read it then he remembered kissing her before he had read her note. He put his hand in his coat pocket and went to start looking again but there was something in his pocket he pulled it out it was Yumeko's necklace. "How is it that this is in my coat it's not mine this is Yumeko's why do i have it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 am

Yumeko's breathing was weakening."Papa...i dont....wanna die..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 am

Kyoukou came running up the hall and opened the door. "I found it i don't know why it was where it was but i found it." Kyoukou quickly gave the necklace to Yumeko.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 am

Nakuro put the necklace on Yumeko and Yumeko fell fast asleep."She'll be okay she just needs rest."Nakuro said opening the window some to let in a cool breeze walking with Kyoukou out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:56 am

Not far out of the room Kyoukou started to fall down much to weak he had barely made the trip to the room but he was just excited that he had found the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 am

Nakuro picked up Kyoukou and took him to the infirmery.Yumeko was asleep when the men who took her mother came in and knocked her out and took her.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 am

(a few hours later)

Kyoukou and Nakuro came back to Yumeko's room but she wasn't there on the table was a note it read. "Hey demon remember me i killed your wife now i have your daughter i was planning on having a bit of fun with her but i've changed my mind i think i'll just kill you instead besides she's not my type if you wish to find me come alone to the abandoned warehouse docks.....actually bring that boyfriend of hers too do these things and your daughter will be unharmed by me or my men."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:10 am

Yumeko took Kyoukou to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Kyoukou woke up in the infirmary again. "Ah so he wakes again?" Kyoukou chuckled a little. "Is Yumeko around?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Yumeko was in her room singing Yumeko secretly sang more than just songs that hurt people.

Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

"No she's not but we could send for her she's likely worried by now you've been out for about 5 days." "Hmmm 5 days this time huh they're getting longer." "Pardon?" "Oh huh nothing don't worry about it. Could you send for Yumeko?" "Yes of course." The Nurse went and sent someone for Yumeko.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Yumeko sang the song again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next