Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm

The Demon roared loudly and thrashed about at the attacks it was undergoing. "I'll kill you the both of you and give what left to the lesser demons of these woods that are too scared to fight for their own food." Whilst swinging it's arms about it managed to put an elbow into Nakuro's head forcing him to pull his claws out of the Demons back. "Lets see how about i finish that boy who thought he could fight." Kyoukou was still dragging himself across the ground and for some reason his demon transformation wouldn't work either he had removed the sealing necklace that he wore or at least he thought he had removed it cuz it wasn't there but he wasn't sure if he had took it off or if it had come off when he was fighting the demon in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

"You've been a Naughty Demon."Yumeko said making 2 whips made of fire and burned them threw the demons arms making them fall off."Naughty Naughty demon."Yumeko kept repeating burning gashes deeper into the Demons back and legs.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Kyoukou noticed it was getting harder to pull himself across the ground and then only realized that there was a trail of blood from where he had landed to where he was now. "Yumeko!!!." His voice was so weak he wasn't sure she could hear him over the Roars and Yells of the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Yumeko wrapped her Fire whips around the demon's waist pulling them cutting the demon in half turning back to normal rushing over to Kyoukou.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm

"Hi......I want to ask you something......will you go out with me?" Kyoukou asked Yumeko but passed out before she could answer. Neildren came in from the far end of the clearing covered in blood Dailmora from the other side carrying Nakuro Dailmora also covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 am

Yumeko picked up Kyoukou and held him holding back her tears walking back to the guild with Dailmora and Neildren.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 am

The headmaster was at the front gate. "So this is the boy that ran into the woods i take it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 am

Yumeko nodded quiet her bangs covering her eyes holding back her tears.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:11 am

"I'll let him stay to heal but once he's well he has to leave the school and guild those woods are forbidden and he is not allowed to stay for breaking rules this is not his first offense against the rules of the guild and it's academy and i'll not tolerate him breaking them anymore." The headmaster turned and headed back to his office Dailmora and Neildren followed behind him. Dailmora looked down at Yumeko and knew he had to do something to keep that boy here but he wasn't sure what it was right now.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:15 am

Yumeko stopped the headmaster by saying."If Kyoukou has to leave then i will too...you'll never have two students as advanced as us so do as you wish."Yumeko said slipping a note saying yes i'll be your girlfriend into his pocket as she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 am

"Now now child you listen to me he has broken most every rule we have and his grades are the lowest in your class and the year has just started that boy has lived with the guild his whole life and has broken nearly every rule we have set and those rules are for the safety of the students." Dailmora held up his hand quieting the guildmaster. "Yumeko, Headmaster what needs to be done here is not what is being done. Headmaster if you kick that boy out of the guild you'd be removing one of my New Recruits and that goes against not just Guild policy but it also goes against one of the rules you set yourself. Yumeko if you leave then your abandoning not only your one chance at being with Kyoukou but also the chance at joining the Special Ops unit." "Are you telling me Dailmora that these 2 deserve to be in the special ops group they are still just students what makes you think the could make a good addition to the special ops?" "First off she killed a Greater sloth demon on her own and i'm well aware that if that boy didn't mess around so damn much he could have done the same thing the only reason he's injured is because he underestimated his opponent." "Very well then since they are your New Recruits then i can't do anything to them but they do still have to finish out the years in the Academy and attend your training sessions for the Special Ops unit. but if they do anything they aren't supposed to I am going to hold you responsible." "Though i hadn't seen the measure of their ability i do know that Dailmora has a good mind when it comes to fighters so if he chooses these 2 i do as well." "Very well then you'd best make sure that they understand that they aren't they only ones that will get in trouble if the slip up and make mistakes and break rules.""Of course." "Yes headmaster." The headmaster left and went back to his office. "Yumeko you should take him to the infirmary i'll excuse you from your classes till he get better so you don't have to leave him alone throughout the day." Dailmora and Neildren left back to the Special Ops barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:37 am

Yumeko took her father and Kyoukou to the infirmary Yumeko getting a new guitar string going to her room playing a new song on it.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 am

(a few days later)

Kyoukou finally woke up and looked around the room he tried to set up.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 am

Yumeko was in her room sick.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 am

Kyoukou managed to sit up and looking around managed in a hoarse voice. "Where am I? A Nurse spun around and came over to his bed "You need to lay down sir you shouldn't be sitting you might open your wounds back up." Ignoring the Nurse Kyoukou started to climb out of bed. Where's Yumeko i want to see her?" Kyoukou got the rest of the way out of bed standing on his feet for a moment then started towards Yumeko's room. "Sir please stop." The nurse stepped in front of Kyoukou and he pushed her aside. He reached the dorm section where Yumeko's room was located and started calling her name. "YUMEKO" Which was a bad idea he was getting weak and could barely walk anymore the walk had been more taxing on his body than he thought and he fell over in the middle of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 am

Yumeko shuffled out of bed and crept over to the door opening it."Yes whos there."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 am

Though it was barely audible. "Yumeko it's me."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 am

Yumeko was too weak from being sick to pull Kyoukou in.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:17 am

Kyoukou started dragging himself towards Yumeko's room and managed to get in the room. "Hi i wanted to see you but i think i opened my wounds again." Kyoukou chuckled but started to cough at about the same time. "Ouch let not do much laughing it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am

Yumeko crept in shuting the door crawling into bed holding up the covers so Kyoukou could crawl in.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 am

Kyoukou managed to pull himself up off the floor with the help of the wall and carefully made his way over to Yumeko and sat down on the edge of her bed then laying back he put his feet under the covers gave Yumeko a quick kiss then started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 am

Yumeko blushed snuggling into Kyoukou happy he had just given her her first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 am

Kyoukou started shaking uncontrollably and groaning in his sleep he also started talking incoherently. No.........No don't do it no please stop."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 am

Yumeko struggled out of bed and tried to wake up Kyoukou.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:52 am

"Please stop........please father stop i didn't mean too." Kyoukou still thrashing about seemed to be getting worse and showed no signs of waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next