Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Kyoukou walked into the classroom. "Yumeko......?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Yumeko looked up crying."...Hi..."Yumeko said crying.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm

"What's the matter is there something anything at all that i can do to help? Kyoukou sat in a chair opposite of Yumiko.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm

"What do you do when you like someone but your too afraid to tell them."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

"Honestly i couldn't tell you for sure cuz you see i've been having that same problem."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Yumeko blushed and said."I...I Like you!...I've seen you around before and...i thought you where cute...i started to get a crush on you...and i've liked you ever since that day i met you in Middle school when i dropped my coat and you gave it back to me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Kyoukou sat there unable to speak he was shocked he hadn't been expecting it she had avoided him and he had thought that she had done it cuz she didn't like him but as it turned out the girl that he liked just so happened to like him.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Yumeko was about to start crying again so she started to get up tears starting to run down her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Kyoukou reached out and took hold of her arm. "Yumeko wait sit please you just caught me off guard is all I had always thought you hadn't like me cuz you avoided me you see the truth is that i've liked you since that very same day maybe a little sooner."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Yumeko sat back down not crying anymore her eyes still red tho."Really you have."Yumeko smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yes i've just never known how to tell you let alone if you even felt the same way plus if you hadn't felt the same then you knowing i liked you would have ruined any chance of us even just being friends so i never took the chance cuz if you didn't feel the same with me then i still wanted to eventually just be even just your friend." Kyoukou was real nervous and wasn't sure what he was really even talking about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Yumeko took Kyoukou's hand and walked with him back to the Trainning area but she stopped in the hallway blushing turning to kiss Kyoukou Yumekowas nervous cause she had never kissed anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Kyoukou was a little shocked at first but then sank into the kiss. "Aren't you two supposed to be in class down at the arena I beleive."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Yumeko broke the kiss emmbarssed."Senior Sergent Dailmora!?"Yumeko bowwed revaling her devil horns."I'm soooo sorry we wernt in the Arena...i ran away and he came to find me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

"Looked more like you were kissing to me." Dailmora chuckled. "Honestly don't worry about it really i know what it's like to be in love i'd be with my girl right now if it weren't for the fact i have recruiting to do. Come i'll head to the arena with you two and if the teacher ask i had pulled you two aside to help me."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Yumeko smiled."Thank you."Yumeko held Kyoukou's hand
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:52 pm

They got down to the arena in time to catch the start of the battles. "Kyoukou, Yumeko where have you too been?" "Sorry about that it was my fault i pulled them aside to help me i should have informed you first." "Well Yumeko you up next in the Arena. Kyoukou your after her so you both best get ready."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Yumeko jumped into the Arena and a Magical demonic guitar appeared in her hand and Students started to laugh."What shes using a guitar what can she do with that put them to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Dailmora and Kyoukou were the only ones not laughing. "If your recruiting Dailmora though she's still a student she'd be good to have in the special ops group and i feel that even though i'm not the greatest fighter i think i'd be a good addition as well but that's my opinion your the one recruiting but were it me in your place she's one that i would want on my side." "Well i'll tell you what the 2 of you do well in your fights i'll set up a special fight for the both of you and if you succeed i'll put you on the team but know this my fight it don't stop when you close to death my fight if your to succeed and join the special ops you'll have to win otherwise you'll die and not get a second chance."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Yumeko stood in the center of the Arena her eyes closed her horns growing larger her guitar glowing as creatures surrounded her the tune started to play and Yumeko started to sing along with it.

Song:

(>-< just imagine it in a girls voice)
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Kyoukou watched excitedly he had actually seen her do this a few times before when he had been watching her fight other things and what not but he wasn't going to tell anyone what was going to happen let alone that he knew what was going on with it. Though he was excited he showed no emotion towards being such rather he watched with a more serious look on his face. "Well this could turn out very interesting i take it she's a half-demon then not many try joining the warriors guild since a lot of our jobs involve fighting demons."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Yumeko sent out a sound wave that blasted all the creatures back making sound waves that make there ears bleed making the creatures scream before tossing small knifes into their chests killing them."Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 pm

"Well i'm not sure i guess you can come out for now we weren't expecting it to go so quickly." Kyoukou approached the Arena's edge. "So it's about my turn then?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Yumeko extended her hand up to Kyoukou for help up.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Kyoukou helped Yumeko out of the Arena then jumped down in himself. "Well this is going to be fun." Kyoukou pull a pair of red gloves out of his jacket putting them on. Then leaned against the wall. "Just send them in when ever your ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next