Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Yumeko blew a kiss to Kyoukou and mouthed good luck and sat down about 2 seats away from Dailmora.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

As the monsters all appeared Kyoukou hadn't moved a muscle. "You think i could get a larger group?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Yumeko giggled."Just fight em'!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Kyoukou got stepped away from the wall just as the creatures all came rushing towards him. As the first got close he jumped through the air kicking it in the chest. Then rounded on another catching it across the face with his fist shattering it's skull. As the rest got close Kyoukou quickly took them out in quick succession not once using anything but his legs and fists in the fight. As the last one came near he jumped into the air up over the creature grabbing it's head and spinning snapping it's neck then landing on his feat picking it up tossing it into the air it landed about 6-7 feet away from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

A tall figure stood in the doorway and with white hair a long red coat and with a shethed sword red pants and black combat boots with big black horns Yumeko jumped up outta her chair and ran over to the man hugging him."Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Kyoukou leaped up out of the Arena and came up to Yumeko. "You would think they would make these battles a bit challenging or at least base it off of what each student is capable of i mean we are sent into fight's when we first apply or come here as it is anyway so why make us do this twice?" Kyoukou smiled at Yumeko and bowed in greeting to her father.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:01 am

Yumeko hugged her father."Daddy how was your mission.""Fine darling i just came to check up on you before i went to see the head master about my mission.""Okay daddy."Yumeko hugs him tight Nakuro gets on his knees and hugs back then looks her in the eyes."Now dont let these people beat you okay.""Okay daddy!"Yumeko hugged him tightly then said."I Miss Mom..."Nakuro sighed and held Yumeko."I know honey...i'll find who killed her i promise Darling."Nakuro kissed Yumeko on her cheek and got up."Can i come to your office after trainning daddy."Nakuro nodded yes and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 am

"Hey Nakuro how have you been lately haven't seen you in awhile you been off on a mission i take it?" Dailmora walked up stopping Nakuro.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 am

Nakuro turn around and chuckled."Dailmora i've been good yea...i've still been trying to find out who killed my wife..."Nakuro sighed and notioned for Yumeko to come over."You remember my Daughter Yumeko the one who pulled the chunk of ur hair out when she was a baby."Naruko chuckled and Yumeko laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 am

"Couldn't say that I'd forgotten that much she's turned into a fairly good fighter so far. As for me i've been in mystic city again it's quite hectic there when i was there last that boy Ryota is more of a handful than i had expected him to be. Scary thing is how much more powerful his magic has become." "Well I think it's because the seals on that boy are either weakening either that or he'll be stronger than he would have been cuz of them it's hard to say. Nakuro long time no see hey I need to talk to you later."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 am

Yumeko pulled out her Demon Guitar and started Lost Boy singing to it as well."We could go talk now just us "Adults"."Naruko did with quotes when he said Adults."Well to me you two arent adults cause i'm about 20 years older than you two."Naruko was 43 years old.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:55 am

"No Naruko this is very important and needs to take place elsewhere away from these people." "Look Neildren....Naruko i'll handle thing here you two go talk where you need to on whatever it is that's taking place and besides these two have a special test they need to prepare for as it is that is if your ok with me trying to Recruit your daughter into the Special Ops?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 am

Naruko walked with Neildren."What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

"I've some info on who might of killed your wife but it's not a for sure thing i'm sorry but i hadn't really paid much attention to it cuz i was on a mission of my own at the time but i can tell you were i had gotten the info and that the man i overheard talking had said." "Yea reminds of the women that was married to that Demon that the boss killed." "The other guy had asked him what he meant and he started describing a person and here's what i remember..." "You know the demon wears a read coat silvery hair the boss killed his wife claims it was payback for what that Demon did too his son." "Then the other man said." "oh yea i remember how does a demon take a shape of a person." "the other responded." "Whats it matter how they do it but if the boss ever finds him he said he's gonna kill him and the boss says that he's got a daughter too says he'll wait till she's older so that he can have some fun with her just like he did the mother before killing her." "Now mind you Naruko don't get upset at me just remember that I relaying info i'm not the one actually saying it i just thought you should know cuz the description of the Demon fit you perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 am

"Thank you...i'll make sure to find him..."Yumeko walked over to Nakuro and hugged him."Daddy can you get me a new string for my Guitar one broke."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 am

Kyoukou walked over with Yumeko. "Hello my name is Kyoukou and i guess i'm your daughters boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 am

Yumeko blushed cause Kyoukou had never even asked her out.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 am

Kyoukou stood their for a moment he had just introduced himself as her boyfriend remembering at the same time he hadn't actually asked her to go out with him in the first place. "Ummm well......a.....what i meant was." Kyoukou was quite embarrassed now and was getting nervous. "Sorry i've got to go." Kyoukou took off down the hall not letting anyone get a chance to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 am

"Kyoukou!"Yumeko chased after Kyoukou.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 am

Kyoukou kept running till he was at the front door to the Guild running out the door and towards the small woods nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 am

Yumeko froze she knew there was demons in thoses woods she dashed back to Neildren,Dailmora,and Nakuro."PLEASE HELP!!!!!KYOUKOU RAN INTO THE WOODS ACROSS FROM THE GUILD!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 am

WHAT NOW WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!!!" "Why does that matter that a dangerous place and he shouldn't be there."

(In the woods)

Kyoukou was sitting on the ground crying he had been foolish he hadn't asked her out and he had said they he was her boyfriend. "Seems another fool has come here seeking death." Kyoukou stopped crying and called out. "Who's there show yourself?" "Like it really matter you'll be dead soon so you needn't know." "Show yourself and we'll see who dies." Then this demon appeared Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Berserkwallpaper057sq9 but the guy with sword is no-one just the creature is what's here.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 am

Nakuro ran out with Yumeko looking for Kyoukou Nakuro went demon Yumeko ripped off her cross and went into a demon form.

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 DarknessNeo-Sphere-JP-Anime-GX-NC
Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Images12(She has on bottoms XD)
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 am

Kyoukou was off Fighting the Demon that had appeared it was powerful but slow. "Come on is that the best you can do." Kyoukou dodged another attack. "Come now what's wrong can't touch me." "I tire of this game." The demon could move faster than Kyoukou had though he dodged one attack but as soon as he dodged it's other fist slammed into him sending him flying through trees coming to rest near a small brook that ran through the woods. "Well that one hurt." Kyoukou went to stand but found he couldn't move. "There that's much easier now i don't have to keep chasing you" Kyoukou could hear the Demon coming through the trees and all he could manage was to move one arm. In fright he started pulling himself across the ground trying to get away from the demon he didn't know what had happened but some how his legs had been paralyzed and as for his other arm it was broken.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Nakuro and Yumeko rushed up Nakuro jabbing his claws and entire fist into the Demon's back Yumeko distracting the Demon tossing Fire Balls at it making deep burns into the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next