Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:38 pm

The assistant from the Infirmary knocked on Yumeko's door. "Miss Yumeko the boy you brought in want's to see you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Yumeko stopped singing and opened the door walking with the assistant.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Kyoukou was laying in the bed in the infirmary when he saw Yumeko come in the room he smiled and waved at her. "Hi i guess i finally woke up." He started to laugh but then winced in pain. "Well i must still be alive cuz that still hurts."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Yumeko smiled and kissed Kyoukou softly on the lips as a girl entered."Umm Miss Yumeko may i speak to you."Yumeko walked out with the girl and when they where in the hall the girl said."Miss Yumeko you may not remember me but i was at the club you sang at when you where thirteen i've come to ask you to sing again."The girl bowed."Please."Yumeko smiled."Yes i will when is it?"The girl stopped bowing and said."Two days from now."Yumeko smiled and nodded."Sounds like a plan."The girl bowed and walked out of the Guild as Yumeko walked back into the Infirmary.

The Girl:
Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Sal90010
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Kyoukou was starting to fall asleep again but he waited for Yumeko to come back. "What was that about?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Yumeko smiled and shook her head."Nothing,i'll be gone for two days tho okay i'm going to be gone for 2 days"Yumeko kissed Kyoukou and headed to her room and packed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Kyoukou fell asleep after Yumeko left and trusting her to come back decided that it would actually be better this time for him to stay here and rest and heal rather than try and follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 pm

[Exit to the city]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits   Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumeko and Kyoukou the New Recruits
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6