Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexris Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Vexris Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 pm

"Hey Maika the only other thing i can tell you is that i last saw him in the town of Keldvier."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 pm

[enter]
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Ryota walked up the stairs into the Manor with Sarasa in his arms using his magic to open the door. "It's a good thing we took the way we did Dailmora and Maika aren't here let's get you feeling better and hopefully we can get it done before they get back." Ryota chuckled and smiled down at Sarasa. "I Love you do you want me to fix you something and bring it to you in the room or do you want to try sitting in the kitchen? Oh and i think it would be best if we got your pill your amulet their is glowing again like it did that first time i had to help you with you pill." Ryota said making a gesture towards her necklace with his eyes and a slight nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Sarasa nodded and pointed with her eyes over at a first aid kit inside it had her pills."That kit has my pills just put one or two in water and stir it up."Sarasa smiled."Once i have that in my System i'll be okay and i'll be able to come down and eat something."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Ryota did as requested and gave Sarasa her medicated drink and went to head towards the door stopping turning around walking back to Sarasa kissing her then headed on his way back out. "If you need anything just say my name i'll here it i've got a spell in the house so i can listen to certain parts of the house at a given time though i've not used it in a long time i'll be listening to this room so that i can hear you and you don't have to try yelling and hope i'll hear you." Ryota smiled down at Sarasa. "Don't worry im not a bad person i did it cuz this is a very large place and i was living alone and i didn't want people breaking in here."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Sarasa smiled and drank the Drink and fell asleep in the soft bed muttering in her sleep."I love you Ryota."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Ryota was in the kitchen preparing food for Sarasa and when he was done he said. "Sarasa your foods ready do you want me to bring it to you or do you want to try coming down and eating it here?" With the spell Ryota had on the manor he only had to talk normaly and think of the room that he wanted his voice in. "Don't be alarmed that you can't see me the spell works both ways i can hear sound's from one place but i can also talk to certain locations if i need to."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Without making any sound Sarasa came down stairs behind Ryota and hugged him."I'll eat down here."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Ryota jumped "Hmm i do believe that's the first time anyone has startled me in my own house guess i'll have to keep a better ear out for you." Ryota started to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Sarasa giggled and kissed Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Ryota walked over setting the food down in front of Sarasa and he also set out two other plates at the table and then sat down with a plate of his own. "Watch this here's an advantage of being a wizard in about 5 seconds Dailmora and Maika will be coming through that door."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Sarasa giggled and turned to the door watching the handle turn and seeing Maika and Dailmora at the Front Door rushing up stairs at light speed basically getting her jacket on to hide to bite marks from Maika and maybe Dailmora if he cares.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Ryota sat at the table waiting for Dailmora and Maika to come in the house the rest of the way though they hadn't noticed that either him or Sarasa were back at the house they had come back cuz they had given up the search. "I don't think were going to find them at least not tonight i shouldn't have said those thing's about Ryota he's always been sensitive about them." "Don't worry about it they'll come back in their own time when they are ready and i'll have a good talk with Sarasa when she get's back." "Well how nice of you two to finally make your way home i dare say that's about the closest i've ever seen you to crying Dailmora what's wrong feel bad about something." Ryota started laughing as Sarasa came down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Sarasa's cell phone rang and she got up."Excuse me."Sarasa walked outside and answered the phone.
"Hello."Sarasa said.
"Hello Sarasa?Its Julius."
"Onii!?"
"Yes its me Sarasa..."
"Onii are you okay!?Where are you..."
"I'm fine Sarasa i'm coming back to Mystic City i Have something to show you in Celestial County tho do you think you could sneak out later tonight so i can show you?"
Sarasa happily said."Of Corse Brother anything for you."
"Good i'll be waiting for you at a little cafe called "Daikon Cafe" okay?"
"Okay Julius i love you."Sarasa said sweetly.
"I love you too Sarasa Bye."Julius said hanging up the phone.
Sarasa re-enter the room and sat down."Sorry about that it was Julius."

Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Ryota looked over "I know hope you have fun with your brother and what not don't worry these two won't be able to follow you i'll make sure of that Dailmora wouldn't go unless i said he could anyway and if need be i'll set a spell on Maika here to make sure she stays as for me i've actually got some thing's i need to check on down in my vault and so i was going to be busy all night anyway." Ryota smiled at Sarasa. "And besides you need to spend time with Julius anyway you've not seen him in a long time. Dailmora don't you dare follow her she needs this time alone with Julius and as for you Maika trust me the spell i would use to keep you from following here isn't a pleasent one Dailmora knows it well i've used it on him when i wanted to be left alone in the past he could atest to the unpleasentness of that spell don't make me use it let Sarasa have her space you may be her good friend but your to nosy if you so much as try and set foot out of this house tonight that spell will be active and it's not a nice one. Sarasa i'm not threatening your friend but you do need this time with your brother and you greatly deserve it. So spend it wisely and have fun i'll see you when you get back but i've got to get started on my things in my vault before i forget." Ryota stood and kissed Sarasa and started towards the vault. Dailmora turned and took hold of Maika and headed up to his room. "It would really be best to let her have her time with her brother and she need to finish getting her strength back and get ready to go so we best let her have the time she needs without people looming over her wanting to pester her about everything and complaining about her not coming back to the manor earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Sarasa giggled kissing Ryota back hugging Maika hugging Dailmora also walking upstair taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Ryota was down in the vault going through a ancient book he had sealed the vault behind him so no-one could bother him he needed to figure out more about himself and where he came from that was the only thing stopping him from actually finding out what had happened when Julius had first attacked him earlier that day. "This would be easier if I knew who my parents were and what they were without that knowledge most of this text makes no sense." Ryota sensed Sarasa starting to leave the house and headed out of the Vault following her using a cloaking spell that unless you were trained as a wizard or on how to get past the sort of spell was undetectable he also used a sound muffling spell so that no matter how much noise he made he wouldn't be heard unless he wanted to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 am

They all arived at the house Sarasa waited to be let out cause she was squished in between Julius and Ryota in the car.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 am

Ryota climbed out of the car offering his hand to Sarasa. "May i help the lady out." Ryota said with a smile on his face. Julius stayed put in the car not giving Sarasa a chance to avoid taking Ryota's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:04 am

Sarasa blushed and took Ryota's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 am

As Ryota took Sarasa's hand and helped her out of the car he kept smiling once she was out of the car he pulled her close and lifted her off the ground and held her in his arms carrying her up to the house. "I Love You Sarasa i promise to never let you go well figuratively speaking anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 am

Sarasa blushed bright red."U-Uhmmm p-p-please l-let me g-go"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Ryota set Sarasa down "Sorry i didn't mean to make you fell embarrased or anything." Ryota scratched his head and looked around a little ashamed that he was doing things without thinking again. "Forgive me and my foolishness."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm

"I-I Just didnt want anyone to see up my skirt..."Sarasa blushed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Ryota chuckled. "I can understand that sorry i forgot to think of what you were wearing." Ryota took Sarasa's hand. "Well i guess i'll just have to walk with you there the normal way then." Ryota said with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexris Manor
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next