Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexris Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Vexris Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 am

Maika still jerking moaned from the feeling of Dailmora's tounge in Maika's pussy."Ahhhhhhh more!"Maika moaned.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 am

Dailmora continued to lick Maika's pussy and after awhile he lifted his head a little more and stuck his tongue inside her pussy moving it around and then pulled it out licking her pussy more and then repeated the same process several times.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 am

Maika fianly came after sucking Dailmora's Cock for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 am

Dailmora came shortly after Maika came he dropped back onto the bed breathing hard. "Maika that was wonderful I Love You."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 am

Maika Snapped out of the Flashback and heard Ryota and Sarasa returning from the Movies."Dailmora i hear them there back."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 am

"Hmm it would seem that way only thing is that we've no proof that we've solved our little problem and they definitely won't just take our word for it either. What we need to do is figure out a way to prove that we have actually fixed our little problem that they will believe......oh and by the way your boobs are a lot nicer now then they used to be and i could get used to seeing you without your top on it's a very pleasant view."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:34 am

Maika buckled her top back on sitting on Dailmora's lap snuggling into him."Oh Well more time i get to spend with you Dailmora."Maika kisses Dailmora in time for Sarasa and Ryota to see them kissing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:37 am

Dailmora wrapped his arms around Maika pulling her into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 am

Sarasa pulled on Ryota's shirt Arm and pointed to Dailmora and Maika kissing and giggled.Maika kissing Dailmora Passionately Sarasa saying."I think they worked things out."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 am

"It would appear that way i think i'll let them out now no doubt they'll want to move to Dailmora's room anyway that room doesn't even have a bed as it is but Dailmora's room does it's big enough for 4 people my size so it should be just about the right size for the 2 of them." Ryota said smiling waving his arm lowering the shield and calling out. "Why don't you two take that elsewhere now your not stuck in there anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:30 am

Maika broke them kiss letting Dailmora lead them to his room Sarasa walking outside walking to the edge of a low clif facing a huge lake she sat at the edge holding her knees looking out on the water thinking of her older brother who she was told drowned in the Lake many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 am

Ryota walked out and came up behind Sarasa. "Hey is everything ok is there anything you'd maybe like to talk about if so im here for you." Ryota then sat down next to Sarasa looking over at her thinking to himself "She's got to be the most beautiful person i've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 am

Sarasa got up walking over to some flowers growing picking a bouquet tossing them onto the lake crying falling to her knees saying."Onii-chan...why Onii-chan!!"Sarasa sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am

Ryota went over to Sarasa grabbed hold of her and pulled into a hug. "Sarasa i don't know what's wrong but i'm here for you even if it's as a object to cry on right now i'm here I Love You Sarasa and in time i'll learn more about you but for now we can stick with what we have i'll love you all the same."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 am

Maika from Dailmora's room saw out the window Sarasa crying over her brother and immeditly she knew she was crying over her Brother half undressed she ran out over to Sarasa taking her from Ryota digging threw Sarasa's pockets grabing a picture of her older brother."Here Sarasa here he is."Maika said feeling like she was gonna cry seeing Sarasa in so much pain.Sarasa grabbed the picture holding it crying."Maika i want him back i want my Onii back!"Sarasa scram sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am

Ryota sat back not knowing what to do and after a moment got up and started to head to the house. "I'm of no use here i'm sorry i'll be in the house if anyone needs me." Ryota bowed and started the rest of the way towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am

Sarasa jumped out of Maika's arms rushing over to the cliff wanting to jump Maika Trying to hold her back."Maika let me Jump!Let me Join Julius!I want my Onii Back!!!I want my big Brother Back!!!"Sarasa scram sobbing Maika holding her back yelling to Ryota."Go get Dailmora and you two come help me hold her back!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:11 am

Ryota rather than listening to Maika ran over helping hold her back and yelled "Dailmora get your ass down her quit standing there watching. As if Ryota yell had summoned the man Dailmora was suddenly there and grabbed hold of all three of them and started pulling all of them back away from the cliff. Ryota mixing in his own magic helping the entire process of getting them away from the cliff put a reached up to Sarasa and activated a stun spell and then a paralysis spell on her so she could no longer move. even though she shouldn't be moving he held on to her not wanting to test whether or not his spells had taken effect on her.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 am

The picture of Sarasa's brother falls out of her hand as Sarasa passes out from crying.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

Dailmora let go of everyone and bent down to grab the picture when he looked at it he stared in shock. "I know this man is this Sarasa's brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 am

Maika nodded not hearing the I Know him Part."Yea he died when she was 7 she was extreamly close to him she was Devistated when she heard he drowned in this Lake."Maika said Picking up Sarasa walking back to the Manor.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

"Well if this is the same person i know he ain't dead he's alive i saw him about 3 months ago."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am

Maika handed Sarasa to Ryota gently and the grabbed Dailmora by the collar of his shirt pinning him against a tree."Where!Where i'm gonna kill him for Abandoning Sarasa!!!He has no idea how much shes suffered cause of him!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:11 pm

"I said if it's the same man the only thing i have to go on is a picture of him from years ago and the man i saw just looked similar so i've nothing to prove it other than the fact that the man i know was always talking about a younger sister but that's it honest. The only other thing i have is that his name was Julius."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Maika sighed putting Dailmora down taking the picture walking over to Sarasa kissing her forehead."Dont Worry Sarasa i'll find him for you."Maika said running over to the tree she was in grabing her things walking toward Mystic City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexris Manor
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next