Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexris Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Vexris Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Sarasa put Maika in the room with Dailmora handing Maika to Dailmora walking out.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:58 pm

"Wait what in the world is this why am i stuck in here with her you two best start explaining yourselves i'll not be treated like this i may be nothing more than a guard to you Ryota but this is not the way you treat people and you know it." "Just shut up until you two work out the things from your past your going to be stuck in there and if you don't like it then tough cuz this spell will stay in place until you do so and you know that i can keep it there for a very long time or did you forget the time i locked you in there for 3 weeks when we were little and i've gotten a lot stronger with my power since then so i wouldn't test my limits yours will go before mine do." and with that Ryota slammed the door to the room shut. "Well Sarasa what do you want to do whilst we wait i have a feeling this may take awhile we can do what ever you want."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Sarasa smiled."Wanna go see a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:09 pm

"Yea let's go" Ryota grabbed his and Sarasa's jacket and they headed to the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Maika slowly woke up in the room with Dailmora.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Dailmora was sitting there watching Maika sleep on the ground and saw her waking up. "Ah so the sleeping beauty awakens did you rest well some friend you got she knocked you out and dropped you off here not that i can say much mine tricked me into this room." Dailmora was waiting for her to finish waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Maika chuckled."Yea but they mean well....i'm sorry about running away before."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Dailmora chuckled. "I know they mean well but it bothers me that they would take it this far were they afraid we wouldn't be able to solve it on our own?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Maika smiled."You always did get irratated easily Dailmora."Maika said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 pm

"It's not my fault i just don't see the point in forcing this it's not like we wouldn't have worked it out sooner or later anyway. But not like it matters not that i've any clue as to what to do let alone what they are expecting to be accomplished here but we aren't leaving here until Ryota decides what needed to be done is done and when he sets his mind to something he sticks to it if you didn't notice that from earlier outside during the little quarrel we had out there. I mean you saw how quickly he put a stop to everything didn't you it could have easily been 3 on 1 but he didn't back done he wanted it stopped and he made sure it did personally i'd never want to fight him especially with him being a fully born wizard not just a trained wizard." Dailmora's mouth snapped shut that was information that wasn't supposed to be out in the open since a natural born wizard was so rare and also very dangerous most were killed when they were born do to their limitless possibility for great power.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Maika chuckled."If he wasnt Sarasa's Boyfriend i'd kill him...I'm an Assassin."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 pm

"You'd have a hard time of it too i'm his guard and he could have easily killed you out there tonight he could have killed all of us but he's kind hearted and wishes no-one any harm."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Maika got up and sat beside Dailmora putting her head on his shoulder like they used to when she got sleepy when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:38 pm

"Maika i've missed you so much i'm sorry i left you alone all those years ago can you ever forgive me for being so foolish and if so i've another question to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Maika smiled up at Dailmora."Of corse i do Dailmora."Maika smiled and said."What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:36 pm

"Would you mind giving me a second chance to be the boyfriend i should have been a chance to be the person that you loved back then if not i understand but i want you to consider it you don't have to answer me right away just think on it that's all I ask could you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Maika jumped at Dailmora kissing him Passionately."I LOVE YOU DAILMORA!!!!"Maika scram happily.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Dailmora wrapped his arms around Maika pulling her against him. "I Love you to Maika i never stopped loving you but you've changed alot since we last met you know that. Especially in this area." Dailmora reached up and touched her breast. Last I saw these they were nowhere near this big come to think of it at the time you were nearly flat chested weren't you."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Maika unlatched her top revaling her huge D-44 Breasts."Your so tall now Dailmora."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 pm

"Yea im bigger all the way around remember last time you saw me i was smaller than Ryota can you believe that me smaller than him not that there's anything wrong with it besides he's stronger than he looks really even without his magic he's mostly just lazy and so he gets me to help him when im around either that or he just moves everything with magic."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Maika blushed remembering seeing Dailmora naked for the first time when she was 8 and he was 9.
~FLASHBACK~
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Dailmora climbed out of the shower wrapped a towel around his was and walked across the hall to his room closing the door behind him. He went over to his dresser and started getting out his clothes completely oblivious that Maika had been hiding behind his door when he walked in and had closed it.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Maika had been hidding to pop out and scared Dailmora but when she opened the door going to scare him all his clothes where off even his towel Maika blushed bright red.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Dailmora glanced back over his shoulder and saw Maika in the doorway her face bright red he quickly grabbed his towel and wrapped it back around him. "M-Maika what are you doing here?" Dailmora felt his face flushing red.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Maika blushing ran out of the house back to hers up the stairs into her room locking the door hiding under her covers holding a big teddybear Dailmora gave to her."N-No way....d-did i really just see him N-N-N-N-Naked."Makia thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexris Manor
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next