Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexris Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Vexris Manor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 am

Sarasa slapped Julius."I MAY BE YOU LITTLE SISTER BUT I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE!!!!SO STOP TRYING TO GET INTO MY PERSONAL LIFE LIKE I'M 10!!!!!!"Sarasa yelled running away to Maika's car Maika waiting with Sarasa's bags in her car.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 am

"Sarasa wait.....Julius i want you to pack your things and get out of my house tonight if your going to act like this you won't be staying in my house." Ryota took off after Sarasa. "If I come back and your still here there will be problems." Ryota got to Sarasa and Maika just as maika was pulling out off down the road he looked in the car with a look of sadness on his face. After they were gone he went up to his house and gathered his thing and sealed the house setting everyone elses things on the porch. "I'm going now and the house is sealed with a spell of my making all of you are to leave and don't any of you dare follow me i don't want to be bothered."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 am

Julius walked in front of Ryota and bowed."Ryota please i'm sorry...Wait here with me...for Sarasa....i'm sorry i was wrong to do that."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 am

"Wait here for what she isn't coming back Julius not after what you did and with what I did not to stop you from asking it she won't be back Julius it's likely she won't ever come to see either of us so thank you for ruining my relationship with your sister like you wanted from the start." Ryota moved to step past Julius.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:41 am

Julius sighed and grabbed Ryota's arm."Ryota trust me if Sarasa really loves you she'll come back."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 am

"Julius i can't stay here and i can't live without her and you know it i'm leaving and that's final if you don't like it then suffer but i'm not staying here i can't not without her."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:00 am

Julius handed Ryota a picture of Sarasa smiling on a beach."Well then take this."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am

Ryota fell to his knees crying "Julius what did we do wrong why did she leave like that i wanted to be with her through all of this i wanted to help her with this i don't know what im doing but i wanted to be there and she won't let me." Ryota started crying gesturing towards the house indicating that he wanted taken to the house. "It'll let us in."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 am

Julius helped Ryota up and carried his bags in the Manor."She'll come back i promise."
[Jump 9 monthes!]
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 am

Julius walked past Ryota's Room as he had everyday for the last eight months and Ryota still just sat there he'd never move except to eat and use the bathroom he wouldn't talk anymore either. "Oh Sarasa why haven't you come back this man might as well be dead without you." Julius went and headed towards the Marketplace. A few hours later Julius was coming back to the house and heard a sound like something crashing through the house. He ran up to the door stepped inside and saw Ryota at the bottom of the stairs his leg was horrendously broken. "Ryota what happened how did you fall down the stairs?" "There's no point in living anymore Julius she would have contacted us by now but she never did and she's not coming back just leave me here she don't want me anymore." "You stop that you hear me she'll come back for you she is just scared is all now lets get you to the Hospital and get your leg fixed or my sister will never talk with me for letting you keep a broken leg untended and stop thinking she won't come back she will she's just scared."

(move to hospital)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexris Manor
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8