Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexris Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

Vexris Manor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:06 am

Ryota walked in the house leaving everyone else outside and went up to his room grabbing something from the wizards closet and started back down the stairs he had to give it to Sarasa as soon as he could he know he had said he was going to wait to Julius but he just couldn't do it he loved her and had come close to losing her to many times as it was if he lost her he wanted to at least lose her as his wife not just his girlfriend. "I'll propose to her i have to i've come close to it numerous times now but was afraid to but i've come so close to losing her i can't wait it out if i lose her at all i'll do it being married to her not just dating her." Ryota thought out loud not realizing anyone else was within earshot.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:10 am

Comming threw the vents anyone could hear Sarasa say."Maika...i'm scared to tell Ryota i'm pregnant...what if he leaves me..."Maika hugged Sarasa tight."Dont worry i'll take you to my place so no one can find you."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 am

Ryota over heard Sarasa and fell down the stairs making enough noise that people outside could easily heard him fall. The case holding the ring he had gotten for Sarasa sliding across the floor. "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 am

Sarasa rushed outside still holding the pregnancy test in her hand not noticing."Ryota are you okay!?"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 am

"Yea i'm fine i just overheard you talk with maika and missed a step on the stairs." He stood up and went and picked up the ring box and before Sarasa could even go anywhere. "Now before you take off things really couldn't be better cuz this just adds another reason to why i should have asked this awhile back." Ryota went to one knee in front of Sarasa taking one of her hands and was about to start his proposal.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 am

Sarasa shocked dropped the pregnancy test.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 am

"Sarasa Matsumo i should have done this quite awhile ago and i lied telling you that i hadn't really noticed you before that day in the Resturant i had watched you every since the first day you started working there but i was to afraid to talk to you. But i should have." Ryota grabbed the ring box and opened it. "Sarasa Matsumo will you marry me?" Ryota awaited her answer anxiously hoping with all his heart that she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:35 am

Sarasa covered her mouth shocked and started to cry tears of joy."Yes!Yes Ryota i will!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 am

Ryota pulled the ring out of it's case and slipped it one her finger and then stood kissing her passionately. "Thank you i've wanted to do that since the day we met but i kept putting it off cuz i was to scared." He pulled her into a hug and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 am

Sarasa stoped hugging and kissing quickly picking up the Pregnancy test hidding it behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:53 am

"Who are you hiding that from?" Ryota had watched her bend down and pick up the test.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:54 am

Sarasa sighed scared and showed Ryota the pregnancy test with the plus on it."I'm Pregnant......."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:58 am

"That's great honey." Ryota pulled her into a hug. "How long ago did you find out?" Ryota was overjoyed barely able to hold in his happines.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 am

"Like 10 minutes ago."Sarasa said and giggled and hugged Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 am

Ryota chuckled and hugged Sarasa "Now the only thing i haven't figured out is how we break the news to everyone. of you and me getting married and you being pregnant i know maika knows already she's around the corner there but everyone else is still clear down by the lake."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 am

Sarasa gulped and took Ryota's hand walking down to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:10 am

"Sarasa what are we going to say more specifically is what do you think Julius is going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 am

Sarasa got down to the lake and stood on a big stone."Everyone!I Have an Announcement!"
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:19 am

Ryota started blushing himself but not enough for everyone to notice due to the distance. Ryota just stood there next to Sarasa on the stone holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:22 am

Sarasa smiled at Ryota."First off!Me and Ryota are engaged!and i'm Pregnant."and Sarasa waited for Julius's Responce.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 am

"Ryota i need to talk to you alone for a moment please." Julius walked by Ryota grabbing hold of his arm and pulling him towards the far end of the river bank.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 am

Sarasa followed them secretly.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:45 am

"What is it you wanted to talk about Julius" Ryota pulled his arm away from Julius. "This is far enough away." "Well firstly i'm glad that you and my sister are getting married and that you'll be having a kid with her. But what i want to know why you proposed tonight you had said that you wouldn't for quite some time and that was not even a full day ago." "You want to know why guess Julius why would i propose tonight hmmm tell me it's not hard to figure out." "What did you find out she was pregnant so proposed to her so you wouldn't feel ashamed that you had gotten her pregnant but wasn't marrying her?" "No that's not the reason why." "Then what is huh tell me Ryota." Julius pushed Ryota. "I want to know Ryota now tell me what your reason is." "Julius mellow out there's no reason for any of this." Ryota didn't care what happened this time he wasn't going to fight back like last time he wasn't going to fight Julius again not like the other night this time he would just take it he wasn't going to fight Julius not in front of Sarasa again and not just that he didn't want to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:49 am

Sarasa walked in between them knowing neither of them would hurt her."Okay Julius push Ryota again and i'll cut off all ties with you."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 am

"Now why would you do that huh what good would that do?" "Look Julius i asked her to marry me because i love her and nearly lost her again tonight if i lose her i'd rather it be as my wife not just my girlfriend i couldn't bare losing her not ever but if it were to happen i'd rather it be as my wife." "Ok and when did you have time to get my sister pregnant?" "That's......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexris Manor
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next