Mystic City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic City

Mystic City is a small nice little town...or so it appers to be!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexris Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

Vexris Manor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Sarasa blushed "where are we going."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcity.rpg-board.net
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

Location : Either Home or At Yomehai Resturant-sometimes other places

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:38 pm

"Where ever you wish to go doesn't matter to me honey i'll follow you anywhere you wish" Ryota responded with a big smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Sarasa blushed and hugged Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 pm

"But hows the house sound for now?" Ryota gestured towards the house. "And I do believe i can't do some of the other things i wanted to with your brother looming around us all the time i'm afraid of what he would do if i even attempted stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Sarasa giggled and ran over to Julius hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm

"What you need sis or you just feel like hugging me today?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Sarasa giggles and back up with something behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:09 pm

"Sis what you hiding behind you there?" Julius reached out to grab Sarasa but she was a bit to far away.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Sarasa giggled like she was 3 again and she had Julius's lucky pocket watch and she ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Julius chased after Sarasa trying to catch her. "Sarasa give that back you know how I feel about that." He hollored as he chased her. Ryota watch them run around chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Sarasa tossed Maika the pocket watch but it landed with Dailmora Sarasa slipt over the edge of the clif near the house but sadly no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

After a moment Ryota noticed that sarasa was missing. "Hey where's Sarasa she was here a moment ago."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Sarasa sinking into the deep lake thinking."i'm gonna die..."
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:55 am

Ryota looked over and ran to the cliff face again without thinking he dove into the lake where he could see faint bubbles rising to the surface and dove down after Sarasa he was able to reach her and grabbed hold of her though he couldn't swim himself if she wasn't able to break the surface then they would die together. "Ryota what are you doing." Dailmora holored to late to stop Ryota from jumping off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:58 am

Julius yelled."Maika!You get Ryota i'll get Sarasa!"Maika ran over and dove down into the water with Julius swimming up with Ryota in hand Julius with Sarasa.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 am

Ryota had all but passed out from the anxiety thinking he was going to die and never get to do anything wtih Sarasa again and never see her smile once more hear her laugh and in such a state he hadn't yet realized that he had been pulled from the water. Dailmora came running over to Maika and Julius. "Are they going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:15 am

Maika put her hand on Sarasa's head."Ryota will i dont know about Sarasa no one knows how long she was down there."Maika said starting to cry Julius crying silently for Sarasa and he considered Ryota a friend he was crying for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 am

"Let me take a look at Sarasa i'm well experienced in this area i should be able to help honey you look after Ryota we'd best make sure that they both make it we need them both alive or this world is doomed and you know it just as well as i do." Yoshitaka moved in next to Sarasa. "Yes honey i know that very well i was the one that had the vision and i know very well that it's true there is only one other way for that vision to go." Miyako moved in next to Ryota.
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 am

Sarasa coughed up water when Maika went to get up and accidently pressed on her stomach it put preasure in her body making her couch up water gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:39 am

"Or we could just do that." Yoshitaka started laughing about how quickly things had gone by and worked well."Im not laughing cuz of Sarasa nearly dying that's not a laughing matter i just thought it was funny how Maika got Sarasa to cough up the water cuz i just wasn't expecting it was all." Yoshitaka was blushing afraid everyone would be mad at him for laughing. Ryota's breathing came through but then suddenly went sharp and cut off. "No no no no."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 am

Sarasa woke up sitting up grabbing Ryota standing up pounding her hands together onto Ryota's stomach making him cough up water Maika handing her a manual breath pump and Sarasa began to pump air into Ryota's body.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:49 am

Ryota still wasn't breathing on his own. "Honey what did you do he was starting to breath and then he wasn't what happened." "I have no idea." "This is bad this happened when me and him were kids he fell in the lake he's actually usually deathly afraid of the water but he puts his fears aside no matter what they are when it comes to Sarasa he would rather die than let harm befall her he's must be having a nasty flash back to the last time he fell in the lake that time no-one was around to save him he was underwater for nearly 15 minutes before anyone noticed he was missing. And it's highly likely that he's yet to notice he's out of the water."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 am

Sarasa stoped pumping air pulled the pump away attempting to wake up Ryota my kissing him deeply on the lips blushing in front of all the people.
Back to top Go down
Ryota Vexris

Ryota Vexris

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 am

Suddenly Ryota pulled a deep sharp breath and his eyes popped open seeing Sarasa kissing him he wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you Sarasa."
Back to top Go down
Sarasa Matsumo
Admin
Sarasa Matsumo

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 am

Sarasa blushed and hugged Ryota stoping grabbing Maika's hand running to the manor making her wait outside the bath room while Sarasa was in there 5 minutes later she pulled Maika into the Bathroom showing her a pregnancy test with a plus on it."Maika what do i do i'm scared to tell Ryota and Julius..."Maika shocked hugged Sarasa."Dont worry we'll stay at my place for the next nine months..."Maika said knowing her plan had a 99.9% chance of not working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexris Manor   Vexris Manor - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexris Manor
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next